Ch. 11 energy like Hua Xianle

Previously...

EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE WATER! THE GHOULS ARE MANIPULATING US TO COME AT THE CENTER OF THE LAKE. ITS THE WATERBORNE ABYSS!"

.....

After Jiang Wanyin shouted that, they all fled to safety using their swords. Except for 2 people.

A Lan disciple threw his sword onto the water as he thought that the Second master Lan had threw his as well.

Our main character, of course, rushed to save him. Although SuiBian wasn't good with weight, it began stumbling in the air.

Wei Ying felt this and reached Jiang Wanyin and threw Su Minshan onto him while being thrown back by the force leading him to fall into the lake.

.

It was cold.

Resentful energy swarms around him.

You look familiar... are you..

A voice reached out to him. A form of a man held out his hands to touch his cheeks. A hint of longingness in them.

But then, a certain Lan reached him and pulled him out of the water. In his arms. Wei Ying kept coughing the water out of him while trying to keep his eyes open.

-

Wei Ying woke up to a specific tune he has been listening to. He looked over to the side and saw his Lan zhan playing the Guqin for him.

"Lan zhan.." he reached out.

Lan wang ji helped the younger man get into a sitting position and helped him drink water with medicine.

"Where am I?"

"Healers pavillion. Wei Ying had too much resentful energy in his lungs. Wei Ying must rest. "

It's probably the first time Wei Wuxian heard the young Lan speak so long. He was touched.

"Ah... thank you Lan Zhan"

The other then only replied with a nod.

-

Three days later. Wei ying encountering with Jin Zixuan, Wei Ying can't help but feel pity for the boy who's always alone.

He sat beside him

"It's calming isn't it?" He asked.

Jin Zixuan: "what are you up to now, Wei Wuxian."

Wei Ying hated it. He hated that courtesy name his "uncle fengmian" gave him.

Your courtesy name will be Wuxian. Wei Wuxian. It means no envy.

Madam yu goes up to him and grabbed him by the ear.

Madam yu: "listen up brat. Wuxian means no envy. So it means you shouldn't envy my A-cheng and A-li for their high position as the sect leaders' child. A servant like you will always become a servant. "

Wei Ying: A-xian.

Jin Zixuan: huh?
He turned to him

Wei Ying: A-xian. Call me that. I hate the name Wuxian.

Jin Zixuan was astonished. Did he eat something nice?

Wei ying: and no. I didn't eat anything weird.

Jin Zixuan: how the fuc-

To be honest, Wei Ying hated the name wuxian but he couldn't tell the other what name he wanted to be called. The Name A-ying is only for close ones. A-xian, if they're comfortable with each other.

And also. Xianle also started with a Xian. His baba used to tell him that Xianle was his kingdom before.

Wei Ying: You looked lonely so I thought of talking with you.

Jin Zixuan was still shocked but he set that aside.

Jin Zixuan: You tell me. Being that bastard's child is one heck of a heck gossip I always have to endure.

Wei Ying was somewhat in his position. He was used to being called...

Wei Ying: I can relate... I'm also the center of attention for being the "sect leader Jiang's bastard child with a servant." Gossip..

Jin Zixuan felt pity for the boy. They both have similarities yet also differences.

Jin Zixuan: zixuan or A-xuan. Call me that.

Wei ying smiled and nodded. They both proceed to exchange conversations. Laughs echoing around the garden they were in.

-

"You're here."

"Mm. I came across a boy when he was drowning.."

"And?"

"His..."

"Just get on with it, He Xuan."

"His energy is radiating vibes like..."

He Xuan didn't dare to continue his sentence as the other man already knew what it meant.

"So it means..."

"Crimson rain. His Energy is like Little Xianle."

"A-ying..."

-

To be continued

-