Chapter 13

It was lunchtime. 

On the first day you had come back to school. 

You paused in front of the door to the practice room, then you strode in. 

All the members of 6reeze were here. 

"I wrote a new song." You smiled slightly and held out a packet of paper. Aether took the packet and started gushing over it with everyone else. 

"Y/N this is amazing!" (Venti) 

"Really? I just wrote it without much thought..." (You) 

"You're too modest." (Kazuha) 

"We should write a song together sometime Kazu." (You) 

"Sure!" (Kazuha) 

"That's a great idea!" (Venti) 

"Well if that's all, I'll be leaving now."(You) 

"Alright. Bye Y/N!" (Heizou) 

You grinned at your friends and strode out the door. Ignoring the piercing gaze directed at you by a pair of indigo eyes. 

Scara's POV

She ignored me.

This is what I wanted, isn't it? 

Then why does my heart feel like it's getting ripped apart? 

I have to go through life pretending I don't have a heart. 

It'll be easier for me that way...

A/N: Who's going to tell him? lmho

 "Scara! Scara~! SCARAMOUCHE RAIDEN!" I jolted at the mention of that name. 

"Don't call me that Venti." (Scara)

"You were spacing out. Is everything okay?" (Kazuha) 

"Yeah." (Scara) 

"We asked you what you thought of this part." (Heizou) 

End of Scara's POV

As the last bell rang, you headed to find someone. 

When you spotted him you immediately ran over. 

"Albedo? Bedo?" 

"Oh hey Y/N!" He smiled at you as he turned from his conversation with the mint haired girl. 

"Oh. I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Y/N. You are?" 

"I- I'm Sucrose. I'm Mr. Albedo's assistant." 

"Oh? In alchemy?" 

"Yeah. Sucrose is a big help around the lab." 

"Well then, nice to meet you!" You grinned at her. She blushed. She was evidently really shy. 

"It's nice to meet you too!" 

"Of course! Oh, if you two were having an important conversation then I can leave." 

"Oh it was nothing. Well, I better get going. I'll see you tomorrow Sucrose!" You took Bedo's hand and led him down the hall. 

"Hey isn't that Y/N?" 

"What's she doing with Albedo?" 

"Didn't she break up with him?" 

"Wasn't she dating Scaramouche?" 

"Wasn't she dating Xiao?" 

"Soon enough, there's gonna be a rumor that I have an entire harem." You muttered. When you looked up at Bedo, you could see the amusement dancing in his eyes. The two of you burst into laughter. The two of you laughed and talked until you ended up somewhere you didn't expect to go. 

"Y/N? What is this place?" 

"It's... My comfort zone. I come here every so often." You looked out at the edge of the cliff. 

"Why'd you bring me here?" 

"I don't know." You looked at each other and burst into laughter again. 

"Why are we here?" 

"Bedo. I don't think you've laughed this much in your entire life." 

"I haven't." 

"Then, I'm glad to be the one to make you laugh this much. Though, I hope you find love. Then you'll laugh more." 

"I don't know how." 

"Love isn't a think you force Bedo. It just happens. One day, you'll realize that, you love someone so much you'd do anything for them. I hope I'll be there to see that day." 

"Thank you." 

"I think you'd be a good match with the girl Sucrose. Ohhh or maybe you like boys?" 

"Y/N! Stop fantasizing about my future love life!" You giggled. 

"I'll set you up with someone~" 

"Y/N!" 

"I think Sucrose might be a good fit." You continued your musings. 

"Stop!" 

"How about.... Hu Tao? No she's too energetic. Uhhhh, what's your type Bedo?" 

"I said stop Y/N!" He was definitely flustered. 

"Hehe. Fine. But I'm still going to look for someone that you can fall in love with." 

"There's no stopping you is there?" 

"No!" 

"How about you? What's your type?" 

"I don't know." 

"Huh. You have a crush on anyone?" 

"No. Do you?" 

Hours passed and the two of you talked about random things. It reminded you the time the two of you were close friends before you started dating. 

"Bedo?" 

"Yeah Y/N?" 

"What time is it?" 

"You still don't have a watch?" 

"Never needed one." 

"And you always ask me for the time." The two of you smiled at each other. 

"We should probably get going now." 

"Yeah. I can carry you if you're too tired." 

"No I'm fine." You stood up, took a few steps, and stumbled. 

"You're too tired. I can carry you." He scooped you up and started walking. You eventually fell asleep in his arms. 

A/N: Albedo comfort chapter les goooooooooo! Lmho. Is it weird that I was laughing while I wrote this? Like I was giggling. lol