Chapter 26

A/N: I was texting this guy that's a yr younger than me and he asked if I have a bf so I said no then he said that he kinda had a gf. like he confessed but like they're not dating or anything and now I'm feeling single. And I feel like he only texted me to ask for advice lol. ok, now he's straight up asking me to help him...I'm laughing so hard rn. She told him she was not ready to date yet... Classic romance plot? I told him to tell her he'll wait and he's wondering whether or not to give her a gift. I'm like laughing and squealing and feeling very very single at the same time. wow. he just told me he thinks I can get a boy lmho. well he said that I could if I quit genshin bc like he's after me bc I play genshin. anyways thanks for reading my random rant. I'm laughing so hard. Idk why this is so funny. 

"So you're saying that Mona Megistus took pictures of you without consent and exhibited stalker behavior?" (Principal) 

"Yes." (you) 

"We also have an audio recording of her confessing." (Heizou) 

"And you did not threaten her?" (Principal) 

"Yes." (You) 

"Miss. (L/N). You do know what a serious accusation this is?" 

"Yes. It is the truth. I would never falsely accuse anyone!" (You) 

"Please hand me the recording and the texts. I will make a decision and notify you." ({Principal) 

"Alright." You walked out of the office after sending him a duplicate of the texts. 

"You alright Y/N?" (Kazuha) 

"Can we talk? Heizou, thank you. You're free to go back to Kuki now." (You) 

"Finally." (Heizou) 

"Where should we go?" (Kazuha)

"How about the cliff?" (You) 

"Alright." (Kazuha)

You cut the walk down half the time by taking Kazuha's car.

"Thank you Kazuha" (You)

"So? Are you alright?" (Kazuha) 

"I- Was it foolish of me to think that it would all be resolved as soon as I reported her?" (You) 

"Maybe." (Kazuha) 

"You know, I feel like an awful person right now." 

"Why?" 

"It's just... Maybe if I hadn't..." 

"You did the right thing. Everything turned out fine so far right?" 

"Even if you do awful things, things can still turn out fine. Karma is nonexistent." 

"What do you think you did wrong?" 

"If I hadn't reported her when she cheated... If I hadn't been friends with Kuni... Would I still have gone through everything that happened to me? Would I still be in this situation right now?" 

"You can't change the past." 

"Can't you?"

"Y/N." 

"I know." 

"Do you want to change the past?" 

"Maybe my life will be better then." 

"If you hadn't reported her maybe it would have. But it might have been worse too. Who knows?" 

"Yeah..." 

"Y/N. Look at me. You did nothing wrong. You have been so strong to make it to this point. It's only fair that you crumble a little now. Because even if you crumble, you will be able to rebuild yourself. And if you cannot, we'll be there to help you."