{8. Modelling}

Adrien despised modelling as he hated smiling and taking pictures for magazines or advertisements but he had to do them because of his father who tells him to do it. Today was another modelling shoot as Adrien groaned internally but there was good news and that was his girlfriend, Marinette was going to be there with him.

The reason? Well the shoot was going to be the theme of a couple so Marinette had been called by Adrien to come over for the shoot as she was very nervous because she didn't want to mess up but she was glad that Adrien would be there to help her and to calm her nerves.

"Don't worry about a thing Marinette. I'll be here with you for the shoot so make sure to just relax and smile," Adrien told her as she nodded and thanked him for his advice before they went to the place where the shoot was happening. The couple did various different poses as per the photographs orders and Marinette did her best to follow Adrien's advice, however she almost tripped but was caught by Adrien.

"Now that's a very good pose. Keep that exact pose for me," The photographer instructed as Adrien held Marinette while some pictures were taken and he helped her to stand properly. After a couple more poses, they were given a ten minute break as Adrien went to get a bottle of water for Marinette and he gave it to her.

"That was exhausting! I don't know how you manage to do those poses without messing up like I did," Marinette said to Adrien after taking a sip of the water as she sighed at her clumsiness and she thought that she had nearly ruined the shoot because of it.

"You were trying your absolute best Marinette as not everyone is a perfect model and neither am I. We all make mistakes from time to time but we learn from them and find ways to improve and keep going which is exactly what you did. Even though you tripped, I caught you and you managed to continue with the shoot. You're doing an amazing job Marinette and I'm proud of you," Adrien replied to Marinette as she smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Adrien," Marinette said as they chatted for a bit before they went back to doing the photo shoot and after an hour, it was over. Adrien was relived that it was finally over as he just wanted to go home and rest since he was exhausted. Marinette and Adrien bid farewell to the photographer as Adrien's bodyguard drove them home.

"That was fun and exhausting at the same time. I'm glad that I was able to help you out Adrien and thank you for inviting me over. Now I know what it feels like to be drained after a long modelling photo shoot but I had a great time with you and maybe we could do it soon," Marinette told Adrien but he had fallen asleep as his quiet snores were all she heard and she smiled at him, lightly kissing him on the lips before she pulled away to let him rest.

Even though Adrien despised modelling as it made him drained afterwards, he actually enjoyed it for once because his girlfriend, Marinette was with him and it gave him motivation to keep going until the shoot was over. He was glad that she was able to make it as he couldn't have done the shoot without her and Adrien was grateful for having such a wonderful girlfriend who helped him out.

Word count: 606