{30. Good Night Kiss}

Marinette was tucking Hugo and Emma into their separate beds as she smiled at them, giving them a kiss on their foreheads before she left them to sleep. She headed to her shared bedroom with her husband, Adrien as he was laying down in bed and she joined him. He gently wrapped his arms around her as he gently rubbed her stomach and he kissed her cheek while she stayed close to his embrace.

"How are the kids? Have they fallen asleep yet?" Adrien asked his wife as she nodded and they both talked quietly while her husband gently rubbed small circles on her stomach, a small kick causing her gasp at the sudden movement but it wasn't too painful.

"Our third child together as a married couple and I'm really excited to meet the baby in three months time. I just hope that everything will go well and I have you with me so I won't have to worry about anything. Anyways did you go out to patrol with Alya yet?" Marinette told Adrien as since she couldn't go on patrol with Adrien Alya would step in her place and they would patrol the night together in case there was any possible akumas.

"I haven't gone on patrol yet since I didn't want the kids wondering where I was but since they're asleep now then I can go on patrol. Will you be alright? If anything happens then please call me and I'll come straight over," Adrien said to Marinette as he got out of the bed and she watched him transform into his hero persona. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips before he jumped out of the window as she sighed to herself and Tikki flew next to her, sitting on her shoulder.

"I hope their patrol goes well and Adrien comes back soon. I wish I could go too but I can't since I don't want to hurt the baby in any way so I just have to wait until he comes back and he'll have Alya to help him," Marinette told Tikki as she really missed patrolling but she knew that she had to take a break from being Ladybug and she hoped that the patrol wouldn't take too long.

"I'm sure everything will be fine Marinette. Adrien has help from Alya and I'm sure their patrol will be over soon so why don't you rest until he comes back? You need to make sure that you're not too tired in the morning," Tikki said to Marinette as she nodded before she turned to her side slowly and she soon fell asleep.

Twenty minutes passed as Adrien came back and he closed the window before he made his way over to his wife after he de-transformed. She woke up as she turned around to see that Adrien was back and he got into bed with her.

"I'm glad that you're back Adrien. How was patrol?" Marinette said to Adrien as he told her that the patrol went well and there were no signs of any akumas which she was thankful for. He leaned closer to Marinette as he kissed her on the lips and she kissed him back before they pulled away afterwards.

"I'm sure you were waiting for my good night's kiss weren't you? Good night m'lady," Adrien said to Marinette as they both shared another quick kiss before they both snuggled close together and they soon fell asleep. Marinette definitely loved the goodnight kisses that Adrien would give her especially the ones after his patrol.

Word count: 598