{23. Adrien's Garden}

Adrien was taking Marinette to a special place as she wondered where exactly they were going but when she saw the greenery, the flowers and plants in bloom, she was surprised yet felt calm at the same time.

"Welcome to my secret garden Marinette. No one knows about this place apart from me and I wanted to show you how much it means to me but please don't tell anyone about this place because I don't want random people showing up to my house just to see the secret garden," Adrien explained to his girlfriend who nodded as she agreed not to tell anyone about the secret place and she saw some bluebells.

"This place is really beautiful Adrien and these bluebells are outstanding. They're my favourite flowers," Marinette told Adrien as she went over to them and crouched down to get a better look at them, a small smile on her lips while Adrien crouched besides her.

"I'm glad you like it and these bluebells were recently planted a couple of months ago so it's a good thing that they're in bloom. Why don't I show you around the place?" Adrien said to Marinette as he got up and he helped her up before he showed her around the garden.

Different types of flowers and plants were in bloom as Adrien pointed them out to his girlfriend who was in awe at their beauty. After showing her the place, Adrien lead her to a blanket that was laid down on the grass as a basket was on top of it and both sat down on top of the blanket.

"I didn't expect the picnic Adrien but I love it. What's inside of the basket?" Marinette said to Adrien as he takes out three paper plates, some sandwiches wrapped in plastic wrap, two bottles of orange juice and some chocolate chip cookies while she looked amazed at the food that he had taken out.

"I made the sandwiches and cookies myself just for this. I decided to have a little picnic date with you while we stay in my secret garden and don't worry about me leaving since my father has gone to London for a couple of days for fashion week so he won't be calling me. Anyways I hope you enjoy the food," Adrien told Marinette as he takes off the plastic wrap off the sandwiches and he puts them down on the spare paper plate that he had.

Marinette takes two sandwiches as she places one on the her plate before she began to eat the sandwich in her hand and Adrien did the same thing. They both talked while eating as they both finished their sandwiches and took a sip of the orange juice. 

"Thanks for this amazing picnic Adrien and I love the secret garden. I'm glad you showed it to me and I promise to not tell anyone about the place," Marinette told Adrien as she kissed him on the cheek and he smiled at her. He really loved his garden that he had been taking care of for some time as he was glad he was able to show his girlfriend the place and he was grateful that Marinette loved it as much as he did.

Word count: 545