{19. Pet Names}

Soft rays of sunshine. That's how Marinette would describe the shade of golden hair, her fingers were combing. She gazed down at his sleepy form resting on top of her lap as she cautiously ran her digits through the blond's hair. Sighing contently she marveled at how perfect his hair was. Not a single knot or greasiness in the way of the trail her fingers left on his head. She snorted, playfully jealous at the thought of his perfect model hair being better than hers.

"What's funny?" She heard him ask, though she could not see his face completely at the angle he was laying at. The bluenette lifted her fingers from his nape, going to the top of his head to slide them down again, as she'd been doing for the past half hour, before replying with smugness in her voice. "Nothing really, just thinking about your magical girl hair."

It was his turn to snort now, slightly craning his neck to the side to get a better view of her face. "What? Are you jealous of my gorgeous golden threads?" He asked teasingly smirking. "No. While I do admire your diva hair I think mine is not so bad," as to emphasize her point she reached for her own hair with the hand she wasn't using to toy with his beautiful yellow locks and fixed it gently.

"Now settle back down unless you want me to stop," She threatened him, not bothering to hide the giggles escaping her lips. To her surprise however he responded by sitting up completely and moving away from her lap. "Actually princess I think I have a better idea," he said suppressing a grin. She tilted her head to the side, her eyebrows knitting together as she wondered what kind of scheme he had in mind.

"I'm listening," she urged him to continue. "So," He began looking at her slyly, bringing a hand to his chin and rubbing slightly. "I've noticed you seem kinda tense as of lately."

Marinette opened her mouth to argue but had to close it the moment one of his fingers went to silence her, pressing against her lips. "Don't even try to deny it purrincess," His eyebrows shot up warningly as if daring her to challenge his statement. Her huffing and crossing arms over her chest was like a green light to him.

"You have been cranking your neck and shoulders so many times these past few days I lost count!" he continued, slowly shifting closer to her. "So I was thinking," She jumped in surprise when she felt his arm sneaking over her waist to pull her close to his side. "How about I give you," He whispered in her ear, dragging her back to his lap.

"A reason to loosen up a bit." The girl barely managed to breath out and not choke at his words or melt at the feeling of his hands running up her back. Realizing the mood went from 0 to 10 in less than a blink. His warm lips met the back of her ear, making her lean backwards into his embrace. He surely didn't mean that did he?

They were seventeen yeah, but what was the need to rush when they likely had a lifetime to do that kind of activities? What if she messed up? She wasn't exactly ready for it. She would be though, hopefully soon, but in all honesty with the akuma fighting, studies, homework and of the sort she had not stop to think about.

"For a great massage!" He finished enthusiastically, pressing his thumbs to her back, and rubbing circles and straight lines into her shoulders. She flushed red at the dirty thoughts that had pooled her mind. Obviously sweet, caring and respectful Adrien would never.

"Why do you make that face sugar bun?" His voice cut through the thick mess that was her mind. Her eyes widened as she was dumbfounded by the new and weird nickname that he had just given to her and it made her laugh which confused Adrien but he started to laugh to after realising the new nickname he had given her. Even though it was a bit cringe, they both found it really funny and they were in a very good mood.

Word count: 716