{21. Pick Up Lines}

Marinette and Adrien were sat next to each other in a café as they were talking to each other while laughing, having a great time with one another. They have been dating for four months as Adrien decided to take Marinette to the new café that had open two weeks ago and she really liked the café. They were talking about random topics as they were asking questions on stuff like flirting and Marinette learned that Adrien liked to use pick up lines.

"I've never expected someone like you to use pick up lines Adrien of all people so could you tell me some examples or ones that you probably thought were slightly cringe?" Marinette told Adrien as he laughed and he remembered some of his pick up lines which were full of puns since he liked to use them.

"Oh gosh. I have some pick up lines that are plain cringe but if you want to hear them so much then I'll tell you one. I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away," Adrien said to Marinette as he was cringing so much right now and she laughed because she found it kind of cute.

"Not going to lie but that was kind of cute and even though the delivery probably made you cringe, I found it to be good. Have any other examples?" Marinette told Adrien as he pondered for a moment before he told her his next pick up line and he knew it was going to be cringe.

"Okay I've got another one. I never believed in love at first sight but that was before I saw you. To be honest it's not as cringe as the first one because it's true. I never believed in love at first sight since I found that to be ridiculous but when I met you I instantly fell in love with you," Adrien said to Marinette as she smiled and she blushed slightly at his confession of how he had fallen in love with her.

"Now that is a very good pick up line on my opinion and it's really cute. The first one was definitely okay but it was cringe though I liked the second one better and honestly pick up lines is one of my favourite ways of flirting as as long as the lines aren't too cringe. Your delivery of the two pick up lines you told me was spot on," Marinette said to Adrien as he thanked her for the compliment and they both continued to talk about pick up lines.

They talked about the ones that made them cringe the most and the ones that they found to be cute as they laughed at the cringe pick up lines that they mentioned. Adrien remembered the times that he would flirt with Ladybug as Chat Noir and the type of pick up lines that he used in the past.

"My pick up lines that I've used in the past were cringe but I'm improving on them and I'm glad that you like them Marinette," Adrien said to Marinette as they finished talking about pick up lines and they headed home once Adrien paid for their drinks. He liked to flirt with his girlfriend as he was glad that he found his pick up lines to be cute even if some were very cringe in his opinion.

Word count: 567