{20. Roles Reversed}

Adrien's parents owned a bakery as he loved helping them and he was currently cleaning the countertop when a girl entered the bakery which made him look up to see who it was. It was his girlfriend, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a famous model in Paris as she was a frequent guest at the bakery when she wasn't too busy with her schedule and he started dating her a couple of months ago.

"Hey Adrien. How are you doing? Are you busy right now?" Marinette asked as he told that he was fine and he wasn't too busy since he had finished with the lunch rush an hour ago where customers would come to order at that time which meant it was the busiest but he helped his parents with the orders so they had already finished earlier than expected.

"Hey Mari. I'm doing fine and I'm glad that you're here since I made a fresh batch of your favourite blueberry muffins so why don't we eat together?" Adrien told Marinette as she nods while he takes out a plate that had four freshly baked blueberry muffins on them and they both headed upstairs to Adrien's room to eat. They sat on the chairs next to Adrien's desk as the plate was placed on the desk and they both started to eat the muffins while talking to one another.

"It's hard work being a model with a tiring schedule but I'm glad that I get to spend time with you once it's over and I just hope my schedule wouldn't be so tiring. Anyways enough about my schedule and let's talk about something else," Marinette said to Adrien as she finished eating her muffins and he thought on a topic to talk about before he spoke.

"When I confessed that I liked you, Marinette I remember how nervous I was since I was scared of rejection and I didn't know if you wanted to date someone like me but when you also confessed that you liked me I was really happy. Thinking about it now just makes me smile because I have a wonderful girlfriend and I will always love you," Adrien reminisced as Marinette kissed him on the cheek and she had loved him too but she wished that she had known sooner since Adrien would drop hints that he liked her from the beginning.

However when she realised that he loved her, Marinette was glad that she had someone who liked her for being herself and not because she was a famous model. Adrien was the one who made her feel at ease whenever she was with him as he would always comfort her if she was tired or needed someone to talk to and it was one of the many reason why she loved him for being such a wonderful boyfriend.

"It doesn't matter if our lives are different I will always love you forever and always. Besides I'm glad you liked me for being myself and not because I'm a famous model. By the way I love your baking skills Adrien and you should teach me sometime," Marinate told her boyfriend as they both smiled before sharing a kiss and then pulling away a couple of seconds later. She maybe a model and he maybe a baker but their love for one another mattered the most to them.

Word count: 564