{24. Pyjama Picnic}

"What do you think is a good idea for a date, Alya? I'm sure you have some ideas since you've probably been on a couple of dates with Nino so any ideas?" Marinette asked her friend as she wanted to prepare a date for Adrien but she had no idea what to do or where to go.

"How about you two have a pyjama picnic? It's when you two will stay at home, wearing pyjamas and having a picnic. Me and Nino have done that once so I'm sure you guys will enjoy it too," Alya replied as Marinette thanked her for the idea and ended the call with her after biding her farewell.

Marinette texted Adrien to come over to her house as well as to wear his pyjamas and she decided to get ready for their date. Even though she didn't understand why this was a date option in the first place, Marinette decided to trust Alya's idea and try it out. She glanced at the window as the sun was starting to set and she went to her kitchen, getting the picnic basket ready.

Adrien was confused as to why Marinette had told him to wear his pyjamas but he decided to put them on and he grabbed his coat since it was getting chilly before he left the house. He entered the car as his bodyguard takes to Marinette's place and he was glad that his father granted him access to go to his girlfriend's place but he had made sure to lie to his father since he didn't want him to know what he was doing.

After arriving at Marinette's place, Adrien stepped out of the car as his bodyguard drove away and he headed inside. He was greeted by Marinette's parents as Sabine told him to head on upstairs and he thanked her before going upstairs to his girlfriend's room. Once he entered, Adrien was surprised to see a cream coloured blanket was laid down on the floor as a basket was on top of it and Marinette was sat on the blanket.

He takes off his coat as he puts it down on a chair, joining Marinette on the blanket and he noticed that she was wearing pyjamas that had green cat prints on it which he found really cute. Marinette looked at Adrien's pyjamas that had ladybugs on them as she smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad that you were able to make it Adrien and your pyjamas are absolutely adorable," Marinette told Adrien as he thanked her for complimenting his pyjamas and kissed her lips before pulling away.

"Your pyjamas are really cute too Marinette. I guess we both love Ladybug and Chat Noir since our pyjamas seem to be themed around them. Anyways is this one of your date ideas? Honestly at first I was confused as to why I should wear my pyjamas while coming to your place but then I realised that it might've been the pyjama date that Nino had told me about," Adrien said to Marinette.

Marinette takes out a tin as she opens it which contained some spaghetti and she places the tin down before taking out two forks, giving one to Adrien. She then takes out two bottles of water as she gives one to Adrien and sets hers down before they both started to eat together while chatting in between. They both enjoyed spending time together as well as having dates and this one was no exception.

Word count: 589