{14. Grévin Museum}

"So tell me why you brought me to the Grévin Museum? I mean what business do I have here?" Marinette asked Adrien as he had taken her to the museum since he had to replace the wax arm that some crazed fan of his ended up breaking of his wax model and he had brought Marinette along so that he could have someone to talk to. Right now his arm was inside a wax mould as they had been there for fifteen minutes and Marinette looked at some of the wax models that were in the room.

"I brought you here so that I could have someone to talk to and since Nino is busy helping Alya with something I decided to bring you with me. I've been wanting to ask you something by the way," Adrien told Marinette as she wondered what he wanted to ask her and she hoped that the question wasn't too serious.

"Oh alright. What did you want to ask me Adrien?" Marinette replied as she was starting to get a bit nervous and she had no idea why but she managed to calm her nerves before she listened to Adrien's question. What he asked her shocked Marinette as she didn't expect him to ask her that question and thought for a moment.

"What am I to you Marinette? I feel like you don't like me much since you find ways to avoid talking to me or something and I wonder if you hate me," Adrien said to Marinette as he frantically shook her head to say no because she could never hate him and she only find excuses to not talk to him sometimes since she would be a nervous wreck around him, always stuttering her words but why would he assume that she hated him? Sure she would stumble on her words and end up stuttering but she could never hate him. How could she hate the person that she had been crushing on since they met?

Marinette was quiet for a few minutes as the timer chimed and Adrien took out his arm from the wax mould, cleaning his arm with a towel. He waited for Marinette to give an answer but he started to notice tears were threading to fall from her eyes and she was soon crying. He didn't mean to make her upset as she comforted her by hugging her and she was eventually calmed down after some time before she pulled away from him so that she could give him the answer he had been waiting for.

"I could never hate you Adrien Agreste and I may find excuses to not talk to you sometimes but it's not because I hate you or anything like that. The reason why I do is because I love you and whenever I try to talk to you I end up stuttering but I was also scared. Scared of confessing, scared of rejection and scared of getting broken hearted again. I didn't want that to happen so I had my feelings towards you hidden and it sounds pathetic of me for confessing at the Grévin Museum but since you asked what you mean to me I couldn't hide my feelings for you anymore," Marinette confessed to Adrien who was stunned at first but he kissed her on the lips to calm her down and he pulled away afterwards.

"You're not pathetic for confessing your feelings at the Grévin Museum and honestly I've felt the same way about you even since we met but I'm not good at confessing such things so I'm glad you also love me," Adrien told Marinette as she smiled at him and kissed his cheek. A sudden confession at a wax museum may seem strange or weird for some but to Marinette and Adrien, it helped them to get closer to one another by confessing their feelings to each other.

Word count: 654