Thirty-Three (Smut)

Thor was not particularly long. But he was thick. Very thick. So thick that when you opened your mouth to envelop the tip, the edges of your mouth began to burn with tension.

A slightly salty taste spread across your tongue as you slowly wrapped it around its tip.

Gritting his teeth while sucking a deep breath, Thor closed his eyes, grabbed your (H/C) hair again and leaned back.

The texture of your tongue felt a little rough on his sensitive skin. But as you took him deep into your mouth and squeezed your throat tighter, a shaky breath escaped him.

His expression softened. Tension disappeared from his body.

You always knew how to tease me, his voice was heavy and rough as he let strands of your hair dance between his fingers.

Unperturbed by his praise, you pulled back to gasp for air, only to immediately lower your head again and suck on him. You could already feel the heat of his twitching cock digging into your flesh.

Your cheeks felt like they were on fire. Your head was light. It was hardly possible to think clearly.

Your impatience started to grow visible between your legs. Your middle twitched.

The heat crept from the lowest part of your body to your entrance. Restlessly you began to cross your legs so as not to make it too obvious how desperately you wanted him.

But Thor wouldn't have been your former fiancé if he hadn't noticed immediately.

A deep, core shivering chuckle made his mighty chest quiver.

"Say please.", he said, forcing you to look him in the eye with gentle strength.

With a plop you released your cock from your mouth. Saliva wetted your lips. With a misty gaze and heavy breathing, you locked eyes with him.

Out of reflex, your tongue peaked out to lick the warm liquid and salty taste away. But it remained as if it had burned into your skin and would from now on follow you till the end of time.

Your lips twitched. Pride tied your throat and refused to say but a single word.

Sucking in a sharp breath you climbed back onto his lap, palms pressed to his bare chest, your middle twitching with excitement.

His hand slid under your bottom to give it a firm squeeze.

Without a movement in your face you looked him dead in the eye.

"We both know that won't be happening.", you smiled.

The grin on his face broadened. Gently he let his nose brush against yours while his nimble fingers loosened the tunic around your hips.

With a soft thud, fabric fell to the ground, quickly followed by your pants.

A soft breeze stroked your now bare lower body. But the goosebumps were quickly chased away by the beaming heat of his touch on your skin.

Slightly surprised, you shifted forward and closed the last bit of distance between the two of you.

Thor's eyes locked with yours as he gave your bottom a firm squeeze.

A loving chuckle of his chased vibrations through your chest.

"Oh I know.", he said and stole another kiss to muffle the gasp of surprise that escaped your lips as one of his thick fingers pushed into your entrance.

This was not your first time with Thor. You knew it wouldn't be easy to take him all the way in, especially after all the years you hadn't been together. He had always been gentle, yet persistent in his wants.

But now that you could feel his finger spreading your insides again it dawned on you that this wouldn't be easy in the slightest.

And yet.

The thought of his dick filling you up once again made your core tingle. A fire started to burn in the pit of your stomach.

You could feel your excitement grow. It almost felt like you melted around his single finger.

"Thor...", it slipped in a heated whisper from your tongue as your nails dug into his chest for comfort. "You're so cruel..."

With a smile on his face he placed a trail of kisses down your neck. Whenever his breath touched that sensitive skin of yours he earned shaky whimpers and a pained expression of arousal.

Impatient, you pushed into the movements of his fingers despite the mild pain that started to circle around the edges of your entrance.

The desire to feel him once more was simply stronger than the fear of being hurt.

He had destroyed your mind so many years ago, what did a bleeding wound of the body matter?

"Hmm...", Thor hummed into the crotch of your neck as he pulled back to give your heated body a moment of rest. "I forgot how sweet you could be."

You frowned, both confused about his words yet annoyed that he made you struggle longer than necessary.

"Don't waste time.", you asked, your eyes half lidded and your head spinning.

"I'm not.", his hand gently guided you back to the center of his lap but made sure to keep you floating above him. "I'm enjoying this. I want to take my time."

"You're torturing me once more."

"No.", his free hand reached up to caress your cheek in such a soft manner that it was almost physically painful to stay upset with him. "I'm honouring you. I'm enjoying you. For I know this will be the last chance I'll ever get to show you just how dear you are to me."

The words of amusement lay already on the tip of your tongue as, all of a sudden, he put pressure on you.

All at once the tip of his dick pushed past your entrance in one swift go. Your walls parted to make way for him.

Yet you were tight. So tight that Thor couldn't help but clench his teeth and let out a low groan.

With bated breath you dug your nails into his chest to keep the burning sensation from making your head spin.

"I'll be gentle.", he whispered in a hoarse voice and placed a kiss on the top of your head.

"Don't.", you gasped with a watery vail covering your field of vision. "Be brutal. Be cruel. That's what you can do best."

For a moment his grip on you tightened.

"If you wish.", suddenly he buckled his hips up. "It shall be my command."