Chapter 6

Chapter Six

Emma walked to her door and when she opened it she was surprised and who barged in. Emma closed the door and stood with a worried look on her face. Regina was pacing round the small table silently, she stopped and came right up to Emmas face. 'prove it!' she said with her hands on her hips. Emma was shocked at the request and when she opened her mouth she shut it again, took a step back and pulled her joggers down and then her boxers.

Reginas mouth fell open and just starred at Emmas crotch. Regina looked up at Emma and asked 'does it work like a penis should?' Emma was shocked at the question but swallowed and said 'yes!' Regina nodded and began pacing back and forth in-front of Emma whilst she still had her joggers and boxers round her ankles. 'can you have children?' Regina asked, 'yes I have a very high sperm count and not that you asked I am bigger than the average male' Reina smiled and nodded and replied 'I can see that dear.'

Regina stopped pacing and looked into Emmas eyes and said, 'do you know how to use it?' Emma laughed and said 'would you like me to show you Madam Mayor?' Regina gave an evil smile and stepped closer to Emmas face and with a low sultry voice she said 'I don't think you do Sheriff Swan' while she licked her lips. Emma looked at her lips and licked her own.

Emma grabbed Regina round the waist turned her around with her lips at Reginas ear she said very low and firm 'be careful Madam Mayor, don't start something you can not finish' Regina looked over her shoulder and said 'is that a challenge, MY Sheriff?' and put her hand behind Emmas head and captured her lips in a slow sensual kiss.

Regina turned around never breaking the kiss, she wraps her arms around Emmas neck and Emma glides her hands down to grab Reginas ass and pulls her ever closer to her. Emma squeezes it and Reginas moans into the kiss. Regina can feel how hard Emma is and decides to take a bold move and lowers her hand towards Emmas hard cock. Emma moans as she feels Reginas warm hand stroke her cock and starts to walk them towards her room.

Once they get to Emmas bedroom, they just look at each other like silently communicating they start to slowly undress each other whilst never looking away from one another. Emma bites her lip whilst looks Regina up and down 'your body is so beautiful baby' Regina blushes and says 'thank you, but your more beautiful my love, your abs are so defined and sexy.' Emma is now blushing as she pulls Regina into her arms and kisses her so gently and with so much love and passion.