Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

Emma took her mouth away from Regina and Regina said 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?' Emma sat up and slapped Reginas ass, Regina moaned and buried her face in the pillows. 'did you ask a question My Queen?' Emma asked. 'No My Sheriff, please continue.' Emma smirked and sat up on her knees and thrusted right into Reginas awaiting pussy. Regina moaned louder than before and Emma slapped her ass again and kept thrusting into her faster and harder and deeper than before. Emma huskily said 'My Queen will not be walking tomorrow' with a smirk.

Reginas moans got louder and louder and as she begged Emma not to stop and to go hard and faster, Emma could feel Regina get tighter again and this time Emma new she was about to come as well. 'FUCK My Queen, I'm going to come, do you want me too come inside you?' That made Regina moaned the loudest she'd moaned and screamed 'YES COME INSIDE ME PLEASE' with that Emma replied 'Come with me My Queen' as she snaked her hand round to Reginas soaking clit and rubbed it fast but gentle.

Regina began panting furiously 'Emma baby I'm going to come' 'Come with me baby' Emma said and as Emma thrusted hard and faster and deeper into Regina they both screamed 'FUCK YES!' at the same time and both came together. Emma was so deep in Regina that Regina could feel Emma fill her up and loved that feeling so much and Emma loved that Regina squirted all over Emma cock and thighs pretty much soaking the bed. Emma didn't care at all she was on cloud 9.

Once the both rode out their orgasms, Emma kissed down Reginas back and careful Lay her down while pulling out of Regina. Regina instantly missed the feeling of Emma being inside her and whimpered. Emma kissed her gently and wrapped her arms around the woman she'd loved since the day they met. Regina smiled and sighed in happiness, she looked up at Emma 'Hi' she said 'Hi' emma replied with a smile. They were both so comfortable that they feel asleep in each others arms and did not move at all.