Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

'You ready for me My Queen?' Emma whispered in Reginas ear 'Oh god yes, My Saviour!' With that Emma thrusted into Reginas wet pussy and slowly pulled back out. Regina moaned loudly as she loved being filled with Emmas cock. 'your so tight My Queen' Emma stated while she thrusted into Regina again but harder and deeper. 'Fuck Emma your so big and filling me up so good,' Emma sped up and lifted Reginas leg over her shoulder and went as fast and deep as she could go.

'FUCK EMMA! Please don't stop I'm going to cum already!' Regina screamed but not loud enough for anyone to hear, she hoped but she didn't really care who heard her. Regina wanted everyone to know just exactly who was fucking her so good, and that Emma was HERS and ONLY HERS. 'Please My Saviour I need to cum, go faster, fuck me harder!' Regina demanded and Emma was more than happy to do as requested.

With that Regina came all over Emmas cock that was still thrusting in and out of her soaked pussy. 'Don't stop Emma PLEASE!' Regina screamed. Emma thought about gagging Her Queen but she also wanted to let everyone know who was fucking their Mayor, who she belonged to and who was the only one able to make her feel like this.

'FUCK baby your pussy feels amazing' Emma said while thrusting in and out of Her Queen, as she rode through her orgasm. Emma watched as Regina came down from her high below her, she ran her hands up Reginas body and squeezed and nipped her breasts and nipples. Regina moaned loudly 'Fuck baby that feel so good, please don't stop!' Emma took one nipple in her mouth and began biting just like Regina liked it, she then switched to the other one giving the same treatment.

'My Queen I'm going to cum, I want you to cum with me' Emma said. Reginas back arched as she made the moans that Emma loved so much, 'Yes My Love cum with me!' Emma slid her hand between them and began rubbing Reginas clit fats but soft and as she thrusted in and out of Reginas Pussy she felt herself about to cum and just like that Regina came and squirted all over Emmas cock, stomach, desk and floor and that brought Emma over the edge.

Emma came so hard and long inside Her Queen and whispered in Her Queens ear 'Im going to give you a baby, My Queen' That statement alone made Regina cum once again. 'YES YES YES BABY!' 'fill me up, give me all you have My Love' and like Regina that made Emma cum again. Regina wrapped her arms around Emma and pulled her onto her chest, Emma whimpered 'shhhh My Beautiful Saviour, Ive got you' Regina whispered into Emmas ear.

Emma silently cried into Her Queens chest all Regina could do was comfort her. She was worried what was wrong, Regina thought to herself 'did I do or say something wrong?' Emma sniffled and looked into Reginas eyes like she was the only person in the world. 'Marry me Regina?' Emma asked, 'Yes Emma, Yes I will Marry you' Regina replied with a massive smile on her face.