Chapter 9

Regulus and James walked towards the kitchen, James basically had to drag Regulus down and away from the room. As they walked into the kitchen however James was surprised when about 50 thousand house elves ran up to them. "Hello, Master Regulus." They said greeting Regulus. Regulus just smiled back at them telling them to continue with their work. 

"What just happened?" James asked still shocked.

"Just some of my friends," Regulus replied with a shrug. 

"So, what do what?" James said sitting down at one of the nearest tables. Regulus sat down beside him. 

"Anything is fine," Regulus replied resting his head on Jame's shoulder. 

"Ok then, what about sandwiches," James suggested calling one of the elves.

"Sure," Regulus mumbled tiredly. Once the house elves returned with the food, James shook Regulus gently.

"You ok?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine," Regulus replied. "Just didn't get enough sleep last night." 

"Oh ok," James said taking a sandwich and biting into it "Oh wow, this is really good."

Regulus just nodded silently before pulling out a book and began reading.

Hey Reggie, aren't you going to eat more? James asked taking his 5th sandwich.

"No, I'm good," Regulus said, not looking up from his book.

"Are you sure?" Jame said concerned. "You only ate one sandwich, that's not even close to enough."

"Yes, I'm sure," Regulus replied finally looking up from his book and closing it. "Can we drop this?"

"Fine, but you better tell me why." James started. "I rather not have my boyfriend die of hunger."

Regulus sighed placing his book away before turning to face James. " Please don't tell anyone about this," he said quietly. James nodded quickly, promising not to.

"Ok, where do I start, it's just that ever since Sirius left Mother has been a lot stricter than before. Every time I did something slightly wrong she would bane meals as punishment. Over the summer I kinda developed an eating disorder." Regulus said mumbling the last part.

Jame immediately pulled Regulus into a hug, "I'm so sorry" he said.