bonus #3

Sirius's face fell into a frown, his usual spark dimmed by the weight of reality. Regulus felt a pang of guilt for being the bearer of bad news, but he knew it was better to be cautious with such high stakes.

"Look, Sirius, I know it sounds great, but we can't afford to take it at face value. We need to be smart about this. Remember what Dumbledore always says about vigilance," Regulus urged, trying to soften his tone.

Sirius nodded slowly, his eyes reflecting a mix of disappointment and understanding. "Yeah, you're right. It's just... it would've been nice, you know? For all of this to be over."

Regulus moved to sit beside his brother, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I know, I wish it were true too. But we've seen too much, heard too much. We can't ignore all that."

The room fell silent for a moment, the only sound being the distant calls of owls outside the window. Then, Sirius straightened up, a new determination in his eyes. "So what do we do? We can't just sit here and wait for something to happen."

"We need to find out more. Maybe we can talk to some of the others, see if they've heard anything else. And we should definitely keep this to ourselves for now, we don't want to spread false hope," Regulus suggested.

"Agreed," Sirius said, standing up. "Let's dig a little deeper before we make any moves. And hey, Reg, thanks for keeping a level head about all this."

Regulus smiled, feeling the bond between them strengthen despite the dark times. "Always, Sirius. We're in this together, right?"

"Right," Sirius replied with a grin. "Let's go find out the truth."

They made their way to a small, sketchy cafe(It was literally called definitely not sketchy cafe but we don't talk about that.) that served as a common meeting point for members of the Order. The place was quiet, with only a few people scattered around, all minding their own business. Regulus and Sirius found a tiny secluded corner with a picture of some muggle band and settled in, waiting for the rest of the order to arrive.

After a short wait, a few familiar faces began to walk/cartwheel into the cafe. Among them were Tonks, with her ever changing hair colour which was now bright turquoise, and Kingsley Shacklebolt.

Tonks, ever the optimist, tried to lighten the mood. "Well, if we're going to be stuck in a sketchy café, at least it lives up to its name, right?" She chuckled, gesturing to the ironic decor.

Kingsley, more focused, leaned forward, his voice low. "What's the situation? Sirius mentioned over the message that there's talk about the Dark Lord and a peace offering?"

"Does the offering involve fried chicken?" Tonks quipped, her attempt to inject some humor into the tense atmosphere. Sirius couldn't help but let out a short, amused snort before shaking his head.

"No, unfortunately, it's not that kind of peace offering," Regulus replied, his smile fading as he returned to the gravity of their discussion. "It's supposedly a genuine call for truce, but it's hard to tell if it is the truth."

Kingsley raised an eyebrow, his face a mask of skepticism. "If Voldemort is offering peace, I'll eat my hat—and Tonks's too." 

Tonks laughed, flipping her turquoise hair. "You'd look quite nice in a bright blue wig, Kingsley."

 Sirius, trying to steer the conversation back on track, added, "And I'll start singing Taylor Swift's hits at the top of my lungs in Diagon Alley if it turns out to be true." 

"That I'd pay to see," Tonks said with a grin. "But seriously, we need to consider all angles. This could be a smart move to lower our defenses."

Regulus nodded, his expression turning thoughtful. "Exactly. He's never been one to show his cards. We need to play this carefully. Maybe we can set up a few decoys, see if he bites."

Decoys?" Kingsley mused. "Interesting. We could spread false rumors within certain circles, see what kind of reaction it triggers."

 "Like a rumor that we're planning a large-scale attack on the next full moon?" Sirius suggested, his eyes twinkling with mischief. 

"Or that Dumbledore has decided to open a school for Dark Arts, right next to Hogwarts," Tonks chimed in, barely suppressing a laugh.

As they continued to brainstorm, the mood in the corner of the Definitely Not Sketchy Cafe lightened slightly, despite the gravity of their situation. 

Finally, Sirius stood up, clapping his hands together. "Alright, team, let's get to it. We've got some misinformation to spread and a Dark Lord to outsmart. And Tonks, please keep your hair color consistent for the next few days. We don't want to scare them off with your interesting fashion choices."

Hello everyone, right now I have restarted writing this fanfic and I think I will be able to keep this going for a few more chapters. I will be taking recommendations for any future fanfics involving any Harry Potter characters. As always, I love you guys so much and ty for reading.❤️❤️❤️