Chapter 18

Regulus continued to chat with the house elves for a while , basically a few hours until he realized that if he didn't go soon he would be late and miss the train. While it wouldn't be such a bad idea, he probably shouldn't do it. 

After waving goodbye to his house elf friends he started to head back. It was 10:20 right now and the train was leaving at 11:00 so he quickly entered the Gryffindor tower to find James and Sirius. Remus was probably going to take care of Sirius so he didn't really need to find him but you want to be safe than sorry. 

As Regulus walked into the Gryffindor tower he had to immediately cover his ears as the room was filled with extreme amounts of screaming. In the Slytherin common room this was very unusual but with the Gryffindors if you don't hear extreme screams every few seconds something is wrong. Sadly this is one of things Regulus hadn't gotten used to yet

Spotting James near the corner of the room he immediately walk over. "Did you finish packing yet?" He asked, just as a black dog raced toward them. "We only have 30 minutes left" 

"Yeah, I finished." James replied not really paying attention. 

"So, do you want to start heading down to the train?" Remus asked as he finally caught up to Sirius.

 "Sure, let's go." Regulus answered grabbing his trunk.

Hello everyone, guess what? I lied, there is actually going to be three chapter including this one. I managed to split on of the chapters and add a bit more so it would be longer. Anyways, question for the chapter: how much older is than Regulus?