Chapter 17

Regulus was super nervous for today, he had woke up super early as usual and did a bit of reading before being interrupted by his brother's screaming about god knows what. However today was special from the rest because today was the day the everyone would be going home for the summer holidays. It was supposed to be a fun day but he had always dreaded it and this year was no different.

"Hey Reg, come on. Let's go get some breakfast before it's time to leave." Jame yelled from across the room.

Regulus just nodded hoping off the bed and slowly walking toward James. 

"Reggie, we're going to be late if you don't walk faster." James exclaimed grabbing Regulus' arm and dragging him to the great hall. 

"It's just 7:00 right now." Regulus replied rolling his eyes at how James was acting. "We still have over 3 hours."

"Exactly, only three hours to eat and get ready. That is not enough time." James exclaimed as they arrived at the Great hall. Half of the people didn't even show up yet. James and Regulus walked towards the Gryffindor table, waving hello to Lily since she was the only one awake.

After a lovely breakfast James went upstairs to pack apparently he thought leaving things till the last minute was a great idea. Regulus finally understood why James had to get up so early, so while James packed he went downstairs to the kitchen to visit the house elves before they left. They were actually really nice and he managed to befriend them all. 

A while ago he was even thinking of starting a house elf's rights club. He had already started with the badges. Probably next year he thought to himself, he had plenty of time.

Hello everyone, sorry about the slow updates and great news there are going to be two more chapters after this one before the ending. Also, Regulus is starting the S.P.E.W. for house elf's rights. Question for the chapter: who originally created S.P.E.W.?