Chapter 19

As James and Regulus go onto the train, Regulus felt more nervous than ever. He wasn't exactly scared of James's parents, he was just worried if they would like him or not. James knew Regulus was very worried so he did his best to reassure him. 

"You know they are going to love you." He said wrapping his arms around Regulus comfortingly. 

"Yeah, there is no way they won't like you." Sirius added being helpful for once. 

"I mean if they accepted SIrius, who is pretty much useless." Remus started before being cut off.

"Hey," Sirius interrupted faking hurt.

"Well that is kind of true." Regulus replied still not fully convinced but a lot less stressed.

"So, what should we do?" James asked as the train started moving. "We have about 2 hours." he added after looking down at his watch.

"Wait, why are you being smart? HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?" Sirius exclaimed as he faked being stabbed.

"Oh wait, you're right. Why am I smart? That's not my job." Jame said pretending to be shocked.

 "Well good to know that they're still fine," Remus said rolling his eyes at his friend's childish act.

"Can't believe you lived with them for 6 years," Regulus whispered to Remus as he watched the other two. They were far too overdramatic as they repeated the same question over and over.

"Yeah, I don't even know how," Remus replied smirking as the two glared at them.  The group continued playing until they reached their destination. 

"Come on Reggie," James said as he grabbed Regulus' arm. "It's going to be just fine."

 Regulus just sighed talking a deep breath in. There was two ways this could turn out and he hoped it was the good one.

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for the short chapters. I have been really busy lately and didn't have that much time to write. Also just to let you guys know, I will be going on a trip for the next few days so I won't be able to post or reply to the comments until I get back.