Chapter 12

The next morning regulus got up super early, today was Sunday and he didn't know what to do. He was sure his brother hated him and James might too. That thought haunted him the entire morning, he didn't want to leave his dorm. He sighed pulling out his book, it was his way to calm down. 

Unfortunately, he couldn't focus on the book at all. He was constantly looking up and checking the time. He wanted Sirius to forgive him yet he knew it wasn't possible. After a while Regulus gave up trying to read and left the Slytherin common room. 

Turning into his animated which is a black cat his walked into the library. He wanted to talk to Jame so badly but he was too scared to face reality. After a few hours of hiding he finally decided to meet his brother. He ran towards the Gryffindor tower, he was able to sneak in as a kitten. Regulus was surprised at the warmth it brought to him. He looked around looking for his brother, at last he found him around the fire chatting with James. He decided to listen in to their conversation by walking over and jumping onto Jame's lap. 

"Hey James, do you think Reggie will ever forgive me?" He heard his brother say. He gasped in shock. "Maybe his brother didn't hate him." regulus thought to himself.

He felt a sense of hope fill him, he quickly hopped off unable to listen to the conversation any longer. He couldn't invade someone else's privacy like that. Regulus left the room sneaking out and going to the library. He could talk to his brother later. After finding a new book he sat down sat began reading.

Before he was halfway through the first chapter, however he was interrupted by Sirius and James as they sat next to him. 

 "Hey Reggie, I'm really sorry about yesterday. I was just end shocked and overreacted." Sirius said. Regulus gasped in shock, he hadn't expected their conversation to go like this. "Will you ever for give me?" Snapping out of his shock he did the only logical thing and hugged his older brother. "Of course," he mumbled softly.

"Group hug!" James cheered as he joined in. 

Hello everyone, hope you are all enjoying my story so far. Also, will everyone that reads my story follow me, I am competing with a friend to see who has more followers so please help me win. I follow back anyone who follows me so yeah. Anyways, question for the chapter: How did Snape die?