Bonus Chapter #2

Regulus couldn't believe his eyes as he saw the title. It must be fake he thought to himself, there was no way the most evil wizard of all times would want peace. The dark lord was the exact opposite of peace and his whole goal was to make sure the world didn't have peace. 

Regulus remembered all of the evil plans his parents had said the dark lord was planning. Killing all muggles and taking over their world. Why would he change his plans now all of a sudden. The dark lord was a Slytherin after all so he 100% wouldn't give up so easily. It was probably just another trick to convince them to let their guard down." Just then his brother burst in. 

"Did you hear about the Dark Lord asking for peace thing!!!!" He exclaimed flopping down onto the couch. 

"Yes, I have actually, but it's probably fake. You've heard of what the dark lord does to people and his plans. He is obviously faking it to trick us." 

"Aw Reggie, you just had to ruin my good mood." Sirius said with a sigh. Even though it was probably fake he was really hopeful that it was true. 

Hello everyone, ik I promised to update more but I have just been super busy and stressed. I will try my best to continue this fanfic but idk if I'll have to time or energy. I hope you all will enjoy this very very very short chapter and I'll see if I can make a new one soon. Ty all of you for your support❤️