Bonus Chapter #1

3 years later...

Today was an amazing day for Regulus as everything was going perfectly. He had just destroyed the last horcrux  with the help of Jame and Dumbledore. They were now one step closer to defeating the dark lord so what wasn't there to be happy about. He was currently living in a small apartment near an animal hospital where he worked. He had always adored animals and now owned two kittens called Snowflake and Midnight. 

James would usually stay with him but he recently went on a trip. As Regulus finished up his morning routine he decided to make pancakes cause why not. After feeding his cats he got up to walk to the kitchen. Suddenly he heard the Floo go off and his idiot of a brother came stumbling in nearly tripping over Snowflake. He immediately went to check if the cat was OK. "You have to be more careful, you could have hurt Snowflake." he exclaimed.

Sirius just rolled his eyes as he flopped down on the couch. "It's just a cat stop worrying so much." he started. "Anyways, Dumbledore sent me to tell you that..." before Sirius finished he was quickly cut off.

"IF he wants another Starbucks drink, tell him to get it himself." Regulus replied as he had been forced to get 5 different drinks in the last 2 days.

 "Don't worry, it's not that." Sirius said clearly amused. "he sent me to warn you about the chocolate rain happening today. Pretty sure that old man has finally gone crazy."

"It's probably just too much coffee." Regulus replied as Sirius got up to leave after delivering the news. Just then a large brown owl swooped in with the news paper. Dropping the paper on the table and picking up one of the owl treats it left. Picking up the paper Regulus gasped as he read the Headline. "The Dark Lord Calling for Peace?...

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for not posting in so long. As I have mentioned before I have been very depressed lately and haven't been able to write but when I logged on today I was very surprised to see that this Fanfic has reached 4k views, so as a thank you gift I decided to write a bonus chapter. I hope you all enjoyed:) 

ps: I'm slowly starting to write again