Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

After the unexpected interaction, both of them are going back to the Philippines, one to study and the other to teach.

Kenzi cancels his one more remaining week of vacation and rushes to get back to the Philippines because of his work. He only spent one week in San Francisco, and in that one week a lot has happened, including the time when he met Jaxon and got married an hour after meeting each other.

Neither one of the married couple knows that they are married for real, not just for fun. 

That night after Jaxon comes back to his senses, he asks Kenzi to marry him, but he doesn't mention that the wedding is legal and they're going to be a married couple after. Kenzi has no idea if it was real or fake so he agreed to go with Jaxon because he thought it was just for fun, but little did he know he was about to be a groom that night.

Kenzi didn't expect the honeymoon would happen too soon when Jaxon grabbed him in one of the VIP rooms of Stell's restaurant. He tried to avoid it, but his body is betraying him since he drank a little. The two share kisses and hickeys that show how they devour each other, sweat from their heat, and eventually get connected in both body and soul.

Stella's love matchmaking didn't work because the two didn't meet each other through him, but Faith did his job perfectly to the point where Kenzi and Jaxon ended up getting married for such an unexpected reason, in such an unexpected place, and in such an unexpected way.

 Will the faith once more do its job and let them meet in the future and accept each other? Or is it the other way around?