Chapter 13

Jaxon's

I'll keep pretending not to remember the honeymoon and the marriage to annoy him even more.

"Oh, I see. How come you didn't know when you were the one who proposed to me?"

Yes, I did, but why do you have to say it?

"I did? When was it?"

"Jaxon DeLavigne, I am not playing with you."

"Stop talking nonsense and get to the point. What marriage are you talking about?"

"You really didn't know, huh? Do you want me to remind you what we did after the wedding?"

This bastard.

"Honeymoon?"

"Yeah, you kissed me so harshly like you wanted to devour me, and you keep begging me to fu------."

"Hey, stop it! You're so embarrassing!"

"Do you remember now?"

"How come you became a professor when you can't even watch your language?"

"I don't watch language, I speak it."

This man is really getting into each of my nerves in the body.

"Aren't you becoming unprofessional right now? I mean, you're a professor, and I am a student. The way you talk to me is getting out of hand. Don't you think so?"

"Are you trying to be a comedian, Jaxon? Since when did you treat me as a professor?"

He always has an answer to throw into every one of my questions and sentences.

"Get to the point now, I hate hearing you talk. Just make it fast because I can't stand a second to be with you. You are so annoying, really."

"Do you want to live with me?"

"Why would I live with you?"

"Because I'm your husband?"

"Stop saying husband! We are completely strangers!"

"Even your parents were strangers before getting married. So do we."

"It's completely different. They were in love, and we're not. Besides, I already have someone I like, which is why I came here."

"Oh, i remember you mentioning that you want to go back here because you miss the country, is that a lie?"

"Yes, as soon as Stell told me that we are married, I wanted to talk to you about having a divorce. Did you receive the marriage certificate?"

"No, not yet but what if i declined?"

"It's up to you. Basta ako makikipag-divorce sayo.."

"Because of someone you like? Aren't you worried i might file a case for Adultery, Jaxon?"

"Binabantaan mo ba ako ha? Kung oo itigil mo yan, hindi uobra sa'kin ang pagiging isip bata mo."

"I'm not even doing anything. I don't care who you are seeing or dating just don't do anything to ruin my name. And don't you dare tell anyone about us."

"Who the fck would spread such a disgusting rumors? Don't worry, i'll keep my mouth shut until we got divorced."

Tinaasan nya ako ng kilay at tiningnan na para bang hinuhusgahan ang pagkatao ko.

"For the record, I am not disgusted by the same-sex relationship, okay? I'm disgusted by the idea of me getting married to a punk like you." Paglilinaw ko sa kanya.

"How come when you were the one who begged for it?"

Wow, seriously? This fool doesn't know how to shut his mouth. Every time I ask, he will respond with a question as his answer. This is really annoying.

"Ugh, you are really making me crazy."

"That's good then.."

"What?!"

"What?" He innocently asked the same while smirking.

"What will happen if i live with you?"

"Hmm...nothing much..."

I can't be with this guy.

"Seriously? So annoying."

"But if you don't want i won't force you. Who am i to decide regarding that matter?"

"Do you like me?"

*Pffftt*

He laugh, he can laugh, he did laugh...

.......

Why is my cheeks burning? I can feel it.

I...my....goodness gracious.

"Yes, i actually like you..."

-_-

Just from the tone of his voice, I know he's messing around.

"You like me because?"

"You're stupid."

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!

"Go to hell..." Sa sobrang inis ko iniwan ko sya at nag pahupa ng emosyon sa labas ng restaurant na kinainan namin.

"That guy—I will teach him some manners. I don't care if he's older than me. If I had a chance, I would also make him beg." I mumbled.

"Hey.. I was just joking. Why are you so serious?"

You're asking like nothing happened. Is this your way to piss me off?!

"Don't touch me." Sabi ko agad nang akma nya sana akong hahawakan sa balikat.

"Okay, fine. I told you to live with me because I'm worried about you. What if something happens again without my knowledge? And beside this is also what Stell wants."

You're doing it not because you're worried about me, you're doing it because of Stell.

What a terrible liar.

"Listen, i will never live with you. Not going to happen in a million years!"

"Okay, if that's what you want. Who am I to force you? I'm just being a kind guy here."

*Bzzzzzzzt*
*Bzzzzzzzt*
*Bzzzzzzzt*

Huh? Bakit tumatawag ang roommate ko sa dorm? May nangyari ba?

"Hello Tyga? huh?! Teka papunta na ako dyan!"

"What happened?"

"Not related to you, get lost."