Chapter 12

Jaxon's

Come to think of it, my plan is to divorce the bastard with four eyes right after i see him, but why the heck didn't I do it the last time we met?!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with me?

Why i always forget important things like this?

Right now, i'm outside of Science Department to accompany Jacky. After what happened a week ago we always come to school together even going back to the dorm.

She's my first friend here in the university, and even in the short period of time we knew each other, I felt like I had to be by her side. I wanted to protect her here because she's like a sibling to me. I don't know what connection we have, I just know that i have to do the right thing as her friend.

I won't use her anymore, i can just barge in on Kenzi's faculty and tell him, "Hey, son of a cow, let's get divorced and don't talk to me ever again." Hehehehe then i can live my whole life happy and free.

"Ang aga mo naman.." Jacky

"Maaga natapos ang klase namin."

"Where to?"

"Sa dorm, don't even think of sneaking out again, dumbass."

"Nagbibiro lang eh! Ikaw ha, napaka sweet at protective mo pala maging kaibigan HAHAHAHA i never thought na gagawin mo yun." Jacky

"I did what i had to do. Kahit sino gagawin ang ginawa ko."

"You're wrong, especially Bar yon. Karamihan sa mga nakakita sa amin ang iisipin ay pareho naming gusto ang nangyayari since we were also both drunk. So, they won't mind us, they'll just mind their businesses. Luckily, you spotted me in the crowd, and I am forever grateful to you. If you want or need something, don't hesitate to tell me." Jacky

"Yeah, luckily. It was a good decision not to drink at that time."

"Thank you so much Jaxon! Let's grab a meal before going back to the dorm, I'm hungry." Jacky.

"Basta libre mo.."

"Sure, kahit ano gusto mong kainin ibibigay ko sayo HAHAHAHA..." Jacky.

What if i want to eat your professor? Would you still give it to me? Hahaha, damn it. Nevermind.

_______

"My professor talk to me after class.." Jacky

Kenzi? Kenzi is her professor if i am not mistaken.

"What did he say?"

"He asked me about what happened." Jacky

Ha, why does that bastard want to know? Is it because of Stell again?

I haven't been contacting Stell since the incident.

"Did you tell him?"

"Yes, he's my professor. I don't see anything wrong if I tell him, right?" Jacky

There is.

He might use it again to pick a fight with me. Every little thing will be big when you tell him. I hate his chosen profession.

Why did he even choose philosophy when there's a lot he can choose from, like chemistry, biology, anatomy, physics, and whatever other science subjects are out there.

Ah, i get it. It's because of his personality and attitude, a sarcastic and annoying with four eyes.

"Yeah, but you still have to learn how to shut your mouth. Not all people are worth trusting, so, be careful."

"You know, my professor is a pretty kind guy. Additionally, he has a pleasing appearance that will make you droll haha. I admire him for how well he comprehends his students." Jacky

I don't care if he's attractive, pretty, or whatever you can describe him as being handsome. For me, he's just a piece of trash who stole my virginity.

Oh, is that the right term? Stole? Really? As far as i can recall, I was the one who made the first move. 

Ugh, That was embarrassing to say that he stole my virginity when I liked it so much to the point that I wanted to do it with him again.

The hell I'm thinking again, that was gross.

"Who's that professor?"

"His name is McKenzi, but we call him Prof. Kenzi. He even wants to meet you to thank you for saving me back there."

And why did that bastard want to thank me? I bet he's just making an excuse to see me hahaha~or i think he just miss me hehehe~

"There's no need to thank me, as i told you earlier, i just did what i had to do."

"It's too late, he's coming over here."

Huh?

"Who?"

"My professor hehe..." Jacky

"You brat, do you want to die?"

"Oh c'mon. He just want to talk to you." Jacky

"I'm not meeting any professor without my knowle---"

"Oh, Prof Kenzi! Over here!" Jacky.

She's enjoying it.

Jacky, you brattttttt!

"Jacky..." Kenzi

Just hearing his voice without looking at him makes me nervous, i dont even know why!!!

"Good afternoon prof, he was the one who saved me. His name is Jaxon. Jaxon, he's my professor. His name is McKenzi Suson. Oh no! I have to go, nandyan na ang sundo ko! Jaxon, i will see you tomorrow! Bye Prof!"

"Wait, Jacky! Don't leav----"

"Do you like her?"

Wow, really?

Yan ang ibubungad mong tanong sa'kin after a week without checking each other? What happened to hi, hello, kumusta?

"What is it to you?"

"I'm just asking."

"You don't have to know what's going on in my personal life."

"I guess i have to, now. If you know what i mean.."

Right, he's not aware about us getting married for real, but what did he mean by that?

"I don't know, just get to the point.."

"Aren't you my husband?"

Ano 'tong nararamdaman ko? Kaba ba 'to? Gulat o kilig? Yung puso ko parang gusto kumawala sa dibdib ko. Siguro kaba 'to HAHAHAHA imposible namang kilig, gagi.

"Am i?" Hehehe i really am.

"Didn't we got married?"

Teka, bakit ang ganda pakinggang ng salitang married kapag galing sa kanya?

"I really don't remember.."

Keep pretending until mag sawa sya sa pagbigay ng kung ano-anong tanong.

"Do you want me to make you remember what happened between us that night?"

Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Stop! Sunog na ang pisngi ko!!!! I can't even speak properly!!!!

Don't! Don't Don't!!!!

"There's nothing happened, stop talking nonsense.."

"Really? We did it until morning, how can you not remember what happened?"

AHHHHHHHHH TAMA NA!

ALAM KO! AWARE AKO! AYAW KO LANG MAALALA KASI NAHIHIYA AKONG ISIPIN KUNG GAANO AKO KAINGAY THAT TIME, TANGINAMO!!!!!!! STOP!!!

"Bastard.." tangi kong nasabi dahil sa sobrang inis.