Chapter 41

Kenzi's

Getting cheated is really worth it in the end. Well as for my opinion though.

Look what God gave me in return for making up for me.

There is absolutely an angel laying underneath me.

"K-Kenzi.....stop, please...It's weird...I feel something in my tummy." Jaxon

See? Even his voice is literally a music to my ears.

"Langga, isn't it too early for you to get pregnant?"

"H-huh? What? W-what are you saying?!!" Jaxon

Hahahaha his reaction is so cute.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take responsibility for you and our child. How many babies do you want, Langga? Hmmm?"

He looks flushed hahahaha

"I'm a man you know?! How can I get pregnant?!" Jaxon

"Haha...I know, I know. But what if? You know there's no impossible in this world....huuuff...ahhh fuck, you're twitching inside.."

This feels better than the first time because we are both sobber.

"Haaaa....kenzi...I-I think I-Im coming..."

"Ughh...let it all out, Langga."

"K-Kenzi...I-I'm coming!!"

*Silence*

I was dead silent when I realized he squirted.

"I told you to stop...*hic*" umiiyak na sabi ni Jaxon.

"No, don't hide your face. It's okay, it's natural because you feel good. I'm sorry, did I embarrassed you? Don't cry...shhh...I'll stop now, okay?"

Oh my God.

I made him cry again.

As I about to pull out he stopped me.

"What are you doing? Did I say that I don't like it anymore? You're not even finished. Stay there and continue what you're doing..." Jaxon

"But I don't wanna make you cry again.."

"I cried because I'm feeling good not because I don't like it." Jaxon

He wrapped his legs around my waist and didn't let me go.

"Langga, did I ever tell you what it feels to be in your inside?"

He shakes his head while biting his lower lip.

"I told you to bite my fingers not your lips, it will sting if you keep doing that."

I put my fingers into his mouth and he starts licking it.

"Langga...you're so warm inside. I feel like I'm melting...haaaa...hufff..huff.."

"Hnggg...Kenzi...."

"Yes, Langga? Do you want me to fill you up?"

Goddamn it, it feels really good.

"Langga?"

Oh, he fell asleep.

I pulled out and finished on his face.

"Sorry, Langga, but your face is so seductive. I can't help it," I said, kissing him in the forehead.

I'm sticky. I have to get change or else I'm going to get a cold.

I was so angry after knowing he went here to the hotel because I thought he was meeting someone. I don't know if it's jealousy or what. I'm just mad for some reason.

Was I mad at Jaxon for coming here, or was I mad at myself for leaving him without assurance?

I want to fix this relationship. I want to make him the happiest person in the world without overthinking what others might say. I want to take him on a date, watch a movie, play in the rain, sing a song for him (I'll do lullabies if he wants me to), pick him up after his classes is over, watch sunsets and sunrises, and do anything that makes him smile. I want to do it all for him.

I want to marry him, take my last name, or maybe I'll take his? McKenzi DeLavigne, what a handsome name, or Jaxon Suson? Hehehe, both are good-looking names.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

While imagining things, I wipe him and clean his body to make him comfortable in his sleep.

"My baby, you look so tired. Mahal ko, sleep well."

After making sure that he's sleeping comfortably, I went to the bathroom and took a shower because I'm sticky and feeling hot all of a sudden.

I hope I won't catch a cold.

This is the best gift I've ever received.

To be with the person I love.

Grrrrrr.....so cold.