Chapter 45

It's 1:30 in the morning; the room is dark but illuminated by the moonlight that two people are engulfing each other in, expressing their love for one another. After their passionate kiss, Jaxon gasped as Kenzi inserted his dick to his man's hole. They are both panting, as if someone is trying to catch them from behind.

"I'm coming! "Jaxon said while crying.
"Hold it, let's come together," Kenzi replied as he held the tip of Jaxon's dick to avoid him coming first.

"L—-le...let go! Please," Jaxon begged.

"Shhh, someone might hear you. They would think I'm hurting my little boy. How are you feeling? Do you feel good while I'm inside you? (*smirk*) Look how my dick reaches your stomach, Langga. I could also reach your other organs." Kenzi's dirty talk made Jaxon embarrassed.

"Stop talking! "Jaxon said while hiding his face from Kenzi.

"Why? Are you embarrassed for feeling this good? Your inside is hot. No, I guess I can call it warm. Warm like water, it makes my dick melt like ice cream dipped into it. Just going in and out makes you come, and it turns me on so much that I'm going crazy."

"Let go. It feels weird...." Jaxon pleaded.

"Call me honey. No, I prefer you call me a professor. You never called me a professor. I want to hear something coming out of your mouth, Jaxon. C'mon."

"No! Please! Bathroom! I need to pee! B...bathroom...pee...please..."

A curved form in Kenzi's lips and said....

"Pee? You can do that here. Why do you have to go to the bathroom when you can release the fruit of my hard work in this bed? Go on, shower me with your love, Jaxon."

"No!! Please!! Let me go! "Jaxon's crying.

Kenzi didn't listen until Jaxon squirted. The water is all over the bed.

"Hufff...huffff...huffff...haaaah...." Jaxon is catching his breath after what happened.

"What a show......" said Kenzi, and he masturbated until he came into Jaxon's face. "You have to swallow it; you also work hard for it.." Kenzi said while wiping his come-on Jaxon face.

Kenzi spread Jaxon's legs and gave Jaxon a blowjob. Jaxon is grabbing Kenzi's hair, and he can't stop moaning.

'I'm going crazy; this is freaking good..' Jaxon thinks.

"Damn, that's fucking delicious.." Kenzi

Jaxon passed out from exhaustion, and Kenzi carried him to the guest room. He prepares warm water in a basin with a towel on it. He wipes every nook and cranny of Jaxon's body. Kenzi also helps Jaxon clean his behind to avoid hurting his stomach later. After securing that everything was clean and done, Kenzi went back to the room where they made love and picked up the pieces of cloth that needed to be washed.

At 3 in the morning, Kenzi cleans the room and changes the bedsheets, mattress, pillows, and blanket. After cleaning everything, he decided to take a shower and calm himself.

After spending 15 minutes in the shower, Kenzi carried Jaxon back to their room and put him slowly into the bed. Kenzi puts Jaxon's clothes while doing it like a theft because he might woke up Jaxon from his sleeps.

"I love you so much" Kenzi said, kissing Jaxon on the forehead.

Kenzi was ready to go to sleep beside his beloved when his phone rang.

He quickly answered it to avoid Jaxon waking up, and he went to Veranda.

"Who's this? " Kenzi asked.

"It's Josh.."

"What the hell? What's wrong with you? "

"Nangungumusta lang.."

"Stop shitting me, what do you want? "

"I was told that you lost something important, am I right? "

"Fuck off and don't call me again.."

"Hmmm, is it your marriage certificate with your student? "

"Fuck you."

(Ends call)

Kenzi frustratingly went back inside and texted Pablo.

How did that mother fucker know? Did someone tell him, or is he the real culprit? Kenzi's running questions in his head.

The sun rises, and Kenzi did not attempt to go to sleep after talking with Josh. He prepared Jaxon's breakfast before taking a shower.

Pablo is waiting outside Kenzi's house to meet up with Josh. While waiting, Pablo saw an unfamiliar face observing Kenzi House. He was about to confront it, but it ran away when the gate door opened.

Pablo saw Kenzi's unrested looks and made a joke about it.

"What happened to you? Did Jaxon finally dump you? Hahaha, you look exhausted. Merry Christmas, dude, tamo, paskong-pasko nandito ako kasama mo tapos wala ka man lang regalo sa'kin? Hmmmp!"

"Shut up, someone is making my blood boil early in the morning.." Kenzi

"What about Jaxon? " Pablo

"He's sleeping.." Kenzi

"Did you tell him? " Pablo

"No, not yet." Kenzi

"Tell him after we fix this." Pablo

"I will.." Kenzi

"Where to? " Pablo

"To bastard's den.." Kenzi

Little did the two know, Jaxon was watching them from the veranda.

"Ginagawa ng mga 'yon?" Jaxon asked himself.