Chapter 8

Jaxon's

I've been playing hide and seek for the past five days to find that professor, but I always end up failing.

Where the heck has he been hiding? Or is he really hiding or just avoiding me? Well, he isn't aware that I'm looking for him, so there's no reason for him to hide and avoid me, right?

"Jaxon, what are you doing there? Are you looking for someone?" Jacky, the girl i met in the first day of class.

"No, I'm just you know, nag papahangin..."

"Mas mukhang nagtatago ka kesa nagpapahangin. Yung totoo? Sino sa science departnment ang inaabangan mo? Ikaw ha!"

"C'mon don't make me laugh..."

"I'm guessing na Philosophy student yang pinopormahan mo, tama ba?"

"No, not at all.."

"So you admit that you are seeing someone in science department?!"

"No! Cut that shit off. I'm not looking or seeing someone, okay?"

"Hell nah, you're doing that for multiple days. Don't even lie to me, you have been staring at the third floor which is occupied by philosophy students like me. Is she from my department? Tell me or is it me you're looking for?"

"As soon as you mentioned yourself I just want to throw a fist and puke, stop talking nonsense Jacky.."

How to get away from this idiot?

"HAHAHA i was just joking but you're freaking mean. I won't force you to tell me the hell i care about your lovelife HAHAHA, anyway are you up for a drink tonight? It's my treat.."

"No."

"I'll take that as a yes..."

If I stay friends with Jacky, I might gather information about four eyes, Kenzi. She's a philosophy student, and Kenzi is a philosophy professor it's 100 percent sure that she's already met him and had a meeting or lesson on his subject, right? And I can have a reason for coming back to the science department, what a genius move!

Okay, as long as this idiot don't cause a problem to my mission on finding Kenzi to divorce him, all is well.

"Fine, do whatever you want.."

"Ayown, i'll send the address later! See you around!"

"Get lost.."

"HAHAHAHA"

What now?

Should i meet Cullen? I think it's time for us to meet.

Okay, i'll call him.