Chapter 7

A month later

Jaxon's

"Hello, Stell?"

"Hi Jah! Kumusta ka?! I miss you!!!"

"Okay naman, medyo nag a-adjust pa ako. Malaki pala ang pinagbago ng Pilipinas simula nong umalis ako."

"Like what? "

"Well, the structures, the people, the culture, and the traditions basta lahat. I'm glad to see how this country improves as time goes by."

"HAHAHA di ka sure, kapag tumagal ka dyan makikita mo ang other side ng pilipinas and how fcked up the system is and everything but glad to know there's an improvement happened. Anyway how's your life there? Hindi mo naman ata ginugutom at pinapabayaan ang sarili mo noh?"

"I'm doing great here, busy ako sa pag asikaso ng requirements ko for this school year."

"Anong year ka na ulit? College ka na di ba?"

"Yeah.."

"Anong year at course ang kinuha mo?"

"First year college and Multimedia Arts.."

"Sure ka na ba dyan?"

"Ewan, bahala na si batman.."

"Nagsimula na ba ang pasukan?"

"Yeah, just last week.."

"By the way before i forgot i have something to tell you.."

"Is it important?"

"Hmm...yeah? Really important i guess?.."

"Spill it.."

"Well before anything else i want you to know that i have nothing to do with it, okay?"

"What is it?"

"Wait, how do i say this? The thing is you and Kenzi tried my promo."

"Promo? What happened? And who is Kenzi?"

"Uhmm Kenzi and you are..do you remember my promo? About free marriage?"

"Yes, what about that?"

"You got married that time, i just found out after your certificate of marriage came yesterday."

"You gotta be kidding me, right?"

"I'm not kidding. What the hell happened when you were freaking waiting for me to call you at that time when you were about to meet him?"

"Wait, what are you talking about? Do you mean the guy I was meeting at that time and that Kenzi were the same?"

"Yeah, Isn't it lovely when faith does its job? A very good job, don't you agree?"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Hoy, baka nakakalimutan mong ikaw ang may kasalanan kaya ka kasal ngayon. Malay ko bang pagtatagpuin kayo HAHAHAHAHA..."

"How to file a divorce? I'm serious."

"You need to discuss this with Kenzi because I don't believe he will object to your idea of divorce. I think he'll gladly accept it because that man has something in the past that he just couldn't let go of. I guess what you're feeling right now is the same for him."

"Where can I find him? Do you have his address or contact information? If you have, give it to me so I can end it as soon as possible."

"How the hell you don't know your husband's contact info and address? Are you really his husband?!"

"Goddamn it! Stop saying husband for pete's sake! We are completely strangers, okay?!"

"Just kidding, I'll send it to you later. And by the way, just so you know, I'm shipping your marriage certificate over there. Pay me back for the money I spent on the shipping fee. Walang tropa-tropa dito ha.."

"You're sending it to whom?"

"Oh, yeah it's the place where he's working. West University, that place. You can find him there. He's a Professor in Philosophy, he's name is McKenzi Suson."

"Damn it, where on the same university. This is a headache!"

"Well, then perfect! You can find him right away if that's the situation and end it as soon as possible."

"Yeah, right after submitting my requirements i'll do it. Now is not the time because i'm so busy..."

"It's okay, take your time. Beside Kenzi doesn't know yet that he's a married man already. Don't pressure yourself, you can do it!"

"Thank you Stell, i gotta go now! I'll call you some other time!"

"Yeah, as you should! Bye-bye my Jahjah! Take care!"

*Toot*too*-----

What now?