EP5: UNHAPPY DIVORCE

"What the actual fvck?!"

Jay gasped, eyes wide open. Needing a second to register where and who he was — still in this shitty royal concept of a breath-takingly beautiful chamber and still this trashy prince slash villain — before he spotted the culprit.

There, Sunghoon stood right on the edge of the huge bed with a now empty bowl... with a freaking gold lining?

"Did you just fvcking splash this water on me?" The screenwriter looked up to the peak of wet hair in his face. Pulling on the sleeves of his silky nightwear, everything was soaked and clinging to his body.

"You wouldn't wake up, so I thought maybe this would be effective. On the way it maybe clears up this insanity of yours nowadays, and lets sense return to you." The royal guard casually shrugged before throwing a towel to the still completely drenched male. As if that would make anything better.

Jay glared at the boy before standing up and attempting to dry himself. "I bet you didn't even try, did you?" He grumbled. "You just wanted to take revenge because of yesterday. That was on purpose."

The sudden gasp of overdramatised shock made Jay look at Sunghoon in deep judgement. "How would I ever dare?"

"YAH, PARK SUNGHOON! I CAN BEHEAD YOU IF I WANTED TO!"

Sunghoon just chuckled almost mockingly as if he didn't take him serious at all. Jay's eyes widened in offence and he was about to go for the male but they were interrupted by a maid barging in as if this wasn't the wedding chamber of the freshly wedded royals but a community room.

The guard's smile disappeared in an instant. He stepped in front of Jay, the gaze almost as if about to kill. "You—" he couldn't reprimand her rude and out of place behaviour as she spoke, "the king summoned you, your Highness, now."

So D-Day would be today.

On the way to the throne room — after having gone through the whole 'make a royal out of a commoner' procedure — Jay looked out of the windows which flooded the majestic edelweiss hallways with light: bright sunbeams collided with a cloudless, dream-like blue sky.

What a great day to die it was.

Sunghoon opened the door for Jay to enter and immediately they were faced with the following image: approximately 100 ministers who in a matter of seconds had turned all their heads simultaneously in Jay's direction, the king of Aris in the middle in his throne looking decently pissed (Jay would guess if he had to), and in front of him with his head down the confident guy who stormed off yesterday, his broad back facing the screenwriter right now.

With almost silent steps, Jay more or less managed to calmly find his place next to the boy who looked like Jungwon and apparently had the same name.

He glanced at the younger boy, catching something unexpected. His feline eyes weren't sad or anxious like the rest of his body pretended to be, but narrowing in hostility the moment they caught Jay in their peripheral vision.