EP8: TEA IS BREWED TO BE SPILLED

Tearing his gaze from the blackhead, Jungwon's eyes lingered on the engraving of the book title on the cover

Tearing his gaze from the blackhead, Jungwon's eyes lingered on the engraving of the book title on the cover. Why did he want to hear this name ag- didn't happen.

"Little..." He mumbled under his breath in offence. "Dude is literally only like 2cm taller."

Taking advantage of Jay's inattentive state as he was busy looking at the book in awe (because he had never read the little prince, on top of that the original version in French), Jungwon planned to take the book back.

He didn't expect to be in a pull battle with the second prince. The end was him falling on top of Jay because the screenwriter had used too much strength.

So now there was this once calming silence in the library again.

Jungwon was supporting his figure with both his hands on each side next to Jay's head while laying halfway on top of him. Their stare in the other's eyes intensified.

Jay looked up to him. The grip tightened on the book in his hands. "I never cheated on you," he heard himself say, more like whisper as he got flashbacks of the wedding night incident.

Weird antics of his heart, weird atmosphere he didn't want to elaborate.

"So what?" Jungwon couldn't avert his eyes from Jay's stunningly sharp ones. Just this close-up, he could take in his every feature fully.

The scar. Jungwon noticed a faint scar on his throat, most likely caused by the sharp blade that had been held against Jay in the courtroom. He fought the urge to care about it.

"I thought you should know that," Jay spoke almost inaudibly in this torturous silence. He had to concentrate so hard for some reason to think of words.

To prevent something from being seen, the crown prince didn't want to be seen (for example, the warmth slowly creeping up his cheeks) Jungwon pulled the book out of Jay's hands and stood up immediately.

"If it helps you sleep, Jongseong, I will acknowledge that." The crown prince's back was facing Jay after the screenwriter had stood up as well. "However, it won't change anything. So stop bothering me before I decide to get rid of you."

"You threaten a lot to kill me for someone who prevented me from execution."

Jay swore if looks could kill he would have just died. The look in Jungwon's eyes was almost murderous. Maybe the screenwriter had overdid himself with this one.

In a matter of seconds, he found his back against a shelve with Jungwon locking him with one hand there. His gaze as if of a deadly siren made a comeback. "Am I a joke to you?"

"I don't know, you tell me." Jay was at this point convinced that this was Jungwon's thing - pinning him onto somewhere.

Because it had happened three times now without anything happening, Jay didn't really see any danger anymore, no, the contrary: the dilemma between body and mind.