EP4: HAPPY MARRIAGE

"BOW TO HIS MAJESTY, THE SECOND PRINCE OF ERIS!" Jay heard a very loud voice call right behind him as the door opened, startling the living shit out of him

He would have jump-scared by now if it weren't for like three hundred people watching him.

The sudden stress because of all the eyes on him made Jay freeze on his place. A subtile push from his royal guard made him stumble into the huge hall.

He would have death glared if Sunghoon's betrayal was his biggest worry right now, but it wasn't.

It was this boy on the other side of the hall.

As if it only gave him, the silhouette of the male caught immediately Jay's veil restricted sight. Alone, his back view was somehow possessive enough to make you forget about everything else.

That very fact already raised a big issue in Jay's subconscious because he knew this feeling. The familiarity of this thought.

He gulped while approaching the crown prince. Eyes only on the brunet, all his thoughts, worries, and even guesses about the prince's identity were nonexistent.

He forgot for a moment that he was captured in a freaking script and about to marry his own character.

The crown prince was also dressed in complete white and, for some reason, wearing the same as Jay, a veil over his head.

A tradition it seemed Jay didn't know existed, but hey.

Finally reaching the platform, he hesitated to take the last step to the crown prince's side for some reason.

It was the fact for him that he had woken up ten hours ago in his own script without any answer to his endless questions, nonetheless, was playing here like a brainwashed character right now. He needed to find out how to leave from he—

Jay felt someone's eyes piercing through his body. He glanced at the crown prince but couldn't see any of his face features properly. Still, he would bet it was him checking Jay fully out as if he was some sort of trophy.

"We came together today to tie the knot between the Eris and Aris kingdom," the priest spoke. "However, this marriage does not only symbolise the final end of a war and the future ruling of peace, but also a bound between the two boys standing here. It is my honour to make the two of you to lawfully wedded men."

"Your Highness, the crown prince of Aris, do you take this man to your husband until death does you apart?"

A young girl, maybe a maid in training, brought two rings on a velvet cushion.

"Yes." It was too indifferent and almost inaudible to identify the tone of his voice. The crown prince turned away from the priest and took one ring. He reached for Jay's hand and slipped the ring on his finger, for unknown reason interviewing their hands afterwards.