EP7: TASTE OF FAILURE AND SUCCESS

You can't call yourself successful if you don't succeed

How was Jay supposed to kill the crown prince and take over the kingdom if he had no possibly chance to do so?

The whole point in being a successful villain was to successfully win the crown prince's trust, only to betray him heartlessly in the end.

But that assumed the crown prince would love him, so he would trust him like no one else.

The crown prince would have to be in a one-sided love with the second prince.

Jungwon would have to be in a one-sided love with Jay.

To make Yang Jungwon fall in love with Park Jay was turning out to be much harder than expected.

For one, Jungwon now was not only deeply offended, but he didn't have a very high opinion on a forced marriage with a complete stranger in the first place.

As for two there was this character who was originally supposed to make the story line more difficult (maybe the author was just frustrated with his reality and that's why it turned out like this) but only represented a big obstacle now because he would become Jay's love rival if he didn't act smart enough.

The biggest problem by all of this was that right now this guy had much better cards than Jay because he was liked by Jungwon. Which kind of like remains to be seen, though.

To sum it up, Jay was about to dig his own grave with how the situation was right now.

Because if this guy made a move before he did, Jungw- the fictional crown prince wouldn't fall in love with the screenwriter in the disguise of the villain in the disguise of the loving married second prince.

Then Jay, the fake prince, wouldn't be able to betray and kill his very fictitious main character which meant he wouldn't be able to reach the last scene for the character he was forced to play and ultimately wouldn't escape this hell he wrote himself.

As for right now, there was Jay at one side, and on the other, there was Jungwon with this boy Jay had come to develop an unexplainable hate for.

He reminded him of the real Heeseung (because he was legit an identical copy of him), always following Jungwon around like he was his puppy, as if he couldn't leave him alone.

Wasn't an assistant writer supposed to suffocate in his four walls in paperwork instead of running after the main writer? Was this even part of his job? Was he paid for being glued to Jungwon?

No matter where Jay would be, Jungwon would be, and then, of course, Heeseung would be.

The biggest pain in the ass of all this was the display of obvious infatuation towards Jungwon this assistant writer did.