EP20: CRUEL AWAKENING

"Seong-ah~" Jungwon softly called as he tried to wake him up but got as only reaction a glare — well, Jay opened his eyes for this to such an minimum that you can't even call it open — and then his husband turned away

"My dear Seong-ah?"

Jay felt Jungwon softly run a hand through his black hair, destroying the last bit of the illusion of darkness in front of his eyes.

"Sleep," Jay merely grumbled, the only thing in his absent mind to return to sleep.

"No."

"At least let me sleep then." Jay swore he was only this nice because it was Jungwon. If this had been Sunghoon (or possibly any other human being other than Jungwon), he would have kicked this guy out long ago.

Jay had for real only fallen asleep two hours ago or so. He needed sleep right now more than Jungwon.

"Park Jongseong."

Jay groaned in annoyance and pulled the blanket over his head. "Go away."

"Seriously, when did you go to sleep to be like that? You aren't usually that bad..." Jungwon muttered while glaring at the blanket.

He leaned over and pulled the blanket down so their faces were right in front of each other and shit, Jay had never been more startled. He was staring right at the deadly siren.

"You force me to keep my sleeping schedule yet here you are living like an owl, Park Jongseong? Very much hypocrisy if you asked me."

Jungwon observed the boy's sleep-deprived face, covering his concern about the other's health with a serious face and raised eyebrow. "What did you do?"

"What did I d—" He mumbled to himself, before it hit much harder than expected. "WAHH!" He really jump-scared from the bed.

Jungwon had been way too close to him.

"Distance," he only said, taking cautiously a step backwards from the bed.

He swallowed hard. All his much desired sleepiness had been replaced with this awful awareness of what he had found out last night.

"Just stay the— wait, no— YANG JUNGWON! STOP RIGHT THERE!" He ended up shouting in panic as Jungwon stood up from the bed and approached him. He couldn't manage this.

Jungwon abruptly froze. "I am so—" He heard Jay say to himself not silent enough to call it whisper, considering he was five feet away from him. "I am so damn stupid."

Jay's hand slightly trembled as he stretched his arm out to bring distance between them. "Just- Just stay there for now."

"What the hell is going on with you?" Jungwon asked, concern covered by just pure confusion. "You are acting like we had a fling or something while being drunk and you don't remember."