EP11: ICE BREAKS UNEXPECTINGLY SOMETIMES

"YAH! YANG JUNGWON!"

Jungwon would recognise this abnormally loud voice in a room with a hundred people talking at this point. He must have been wrong about wanting to find peace in the early morning.

He automatically stopped, though he refused to turn around. Jungwon's eyes closed in frustration as he heard the panting boy right behind him. His own heart was still beating fast.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jay asked completely out of breath. This had been too much for just being awake since it had been at its peak two minutes. He had practically given his best time of a run for this.

The crown prince exhaled deeply and reluctantly faced him. "First of all, why would I? Second of all, what do you even mean?"

Jay finally managed to get a grip and straightened. "Why didn't you tell me you would go to the academy today?" He ran a hand through his bed hair to look at least a bit presentable.

Jay didn't mind letting Jungwon see this, but it wasn't necessary to make all the royal servants stare at him like all his personal ones did already like every morning.

His hair was a fluffy mess despite his attempt to make it less obvious. He was even rubbing his sleep out of his eyes while looking like a just woken up black cat. The first button of his sleeping shirt was unbuttoned, if not even two of them.

Jungwon looked away the moment he fully had taken in his husband's appearance. He was starting to hate the fact that he was a very observant person, especially towards his husband. But what he hated the most was his natural response to those insignificant details. He felt his cheeks heat up.

The crown prince found the sleeves of his academy attire crumbled. It was more than necessary to straighten them properly like right now.

"I lived in the study for days now for a reason. Don't mess with my examination and just go back to sleep," he casually said while looking so busy. "If you stay here longer, you should at least be dressed properly."

"Wait here. I will accompany you."

Jungwon head snapped up to him. "The hell you mean with accompany-"

"You. Wait. Here. For. Me." The screenwriter sternly spoke, giving the boy a warning look before running off and back to his room.

While grumbling incoherent words under his breath, Jungwon's eyes just followed his leaving figure in pure disbelief.

"Should we go now?" Heeseung asked, not planning to make adjustments to the crown prince's schedule because of any inconveniences named Park Jongseong as a great example.

Jungwon shook his head and sighed in defeat. "Just wait for a bit."

This second prince was seriously getting on the royal assistant's nerves. "But you will be late, Jungwon."