The Things We Do

Elliott
My degree is completed and Anastasia and I are getting our degrees today. Christian has started his business and Anastasia is helping both of us with our businesses. She has a friend she met who is genius at anything concerning computers. He is 14 like her and his name is Barney Miller. We meet him at his home and his parents are feeding us dinner. He got his work permit and can now work for both of us as long as the hours are within state regulations for a 14 year old. What he does privately is not included. We are talking geniuses here and you can't turn their brains off. But we make sure the hours are strictly adhered to. Plus both are going to be continuing their educations.

Christian
We decide that Barney would be better off working in my building and head up my IT department. Anastasia is working from home due to issues regarding Debra Taylor, I know that name and Jason and Gail Taylor have warned me about her trying to get back at Anastasia for serving jail time. Anastasia is still tiny, but fierce. Jim and Jill Miller are definitely living in the home that Barney bought. Jason and Gail were given a beautiful home and they are very happy with it. She put it in their names thanks to my dad. Dad wasn't happy about my starting my company, but I did it without my trust fund or borrowing money. He found out that Anastasia was behind the stock tips. GEH is a multimillion dollar company and it keeps growing. I hired Jason and Gail Taylor, Gail for my household manager and Jason as head of security for GEH. They are live in staff and Anastasia and Sophie have rooms as well part of their contracts. We combined the apartment below for all of them and they have access through a small elevator at the back of the apartment that they can get to the penthouse easily. Barney visits often and Anastasia and he work on things for school, they have an office with computers everywhere.

Grace
I know Christian is doing great and he doesn't owe anyone money but I worry. He tells me that Roz Bailey is pretty good at her job and so is he. He also has a great staff, I found out he hired a 14 year old as his head of IT and Anastasia is helping with both Elliott's and his business development and software issues. She is 14 as well. Now he hired the Taylor's and they live in the staff quarters and so do their daughters. Christian assures me that they definitely are very separate from his penthouse, he had modifications made so they live in the apartment below and they have a private elevator in the back to get to the penthouse without being seen. The security office is located in both apartments. Anastasia showed us what they were doing to assure Christian's safety wherever he goes. Barney had to remind her to talk in laymen terms. They both work well together. I asked Gail if Barney and Anastasia are dating and she laughed. She explained that Barney and Anastasia are friends and nothing else, well colleagues as well. She introduced Barney to Christian and he was hired immediately. Barney lives with his parents in a house he paid for and had specially built and designed by him and Anastasia.

Gail
Grace shocked me by asking about Barney and Anastasia and if they are dating. I laughed, even Jason would have laughed as well. I show her their computer room since they are out on a site to see if they want to buy it and build a company there. Jason and I invested in her stock tips as well and we have made out wonderfully. We could retire now, but we like to stay busy and we like Mr Grey and his family. Mia comes by sometimes and chats with Anastasia. They do girly things and she goes to visit Mia and has met her friends. Mr Grey doesn't allow Mia's friends in his penthouse ever.

Jason
Anastasia and Barney have security with them at all times now. Debra has been a huge problem. If I find out she is working with Elena Lincoln on this vendetta against Anastasia I will make sure she goes behind bars for life. It turned out Anastasia was how Elena was found with young boys in her basement. At three she was able to tell her then foster father about being hurt by Elena after finding her in her dungeon. Elena hit Anastasia one time so hard the bruise was of Elena's hand print on her back. Her foster father had the caseworker come and take Anastasia away for her own safety. Richard Lincoln found out about the rooms in the basement and the visitors Elena had from Anastasia. He had Elena followed and the PI told him when she had more teenage boys at their home and apparently the cops met them at the Lincoln home and Richard allowed them to search everything he owned. I read a lot of the cases including the Grey boys incident. I think Grace handled that very well so the boys were traumatized too much. She made sure charges were levied against Elena. I might have shot the bitch right in the crotch. I mean who does that kind of thing in a complete strangers home? A sick twisted person that's who. They found her to be completely sane and just said there are people who have no morals at all. She's one of those. I know that Debra served her time with Elena and two other lifers. I don't know if they spoke about Anastasia, but I am sure they had. After six months it had to come out. Suddenly I get a call from Sawyer who was with Barney and Anastasia. He tells me that Gail and I need to get to the police station now.

Anastasia
Barney has called his parents and Sawyer is calling dad now and letting them know where we are at and why. I glare at Debra as she keeps trying to get to me and can't. Luckily I only have a black eye and so does Barney. She hit me first and he blocked her from hitting me again and he got a black eye as well. Sawyer had started bringing the car up and our new guy didn't know Debra because she was in a disguise. She acted like anyone walking down the street to get her car. When she got close she hit me and then the rest happened. The cops had all of us come to the police station and here we are.