All New Electronics

Kate
I can't believe I got a Trojan horse virus and they can't fix anything because of it. My story was taken down along with the photos. It took a lot to get those photos. I ask Mia if she can get Barney to look at everything and she tells me that Barney is too busy with projects to help me. I still don't know who is with Christian on his boat. I do know that they were busy having sex. I saw the photo and it did show anything that made it x rated. But the blurred out part made it apparent what was going on. I sent it to both Leila and Anastasia with my note attached. I needed to find out if it was either of them. I got no response back before the virus started. Leila isn't responding to my calls and neither is Anastasia.

Anastasia
I decided to make sure that that message didn't get sent to others and found out she sent it to a Leila that looks a lot like me. I also saw she tried several others, so I made those messages were never read by the recipient. Kate has no idea my skill levels on anything, she has always been too nosy for her own good and this time she is going to need to replace everything. I even hacked her clouds, she had four of them. If she has hard drives or thumb drives I will know soon. Mia has a tendency to answer questions about where Christian is at? It is seemingly innocent, but it isn't in the hands of an aspiring journalist. His parents are not likely to tell people where he is spending his weekend. Elliott definitely knows not to discuss his brothers plans or location. They both got caught by the paparazzi in several compromising positions. Of course the paparazzi were charged and sued. They paid dearly for their invasion of privacy after they somehow gotten access to a hotel suite and gotten photos of both Grey sons in the middle of having sex.

Christian
I call Anastasia to tell her about the photos on the link that Roz showed me. Anastasia tells me she found the source and that it is down and so is the systems that ran it and the person who had taken it. She sent a Trojan virus that destroyed everything on the persons computers and where ever it is at including clouds. I asked who it was and wasn't surprised to hear it was Kate. Mia and I are going to have a chat. It is amazing what she can do with computers. I am not sure if Kate knows who is behind it, but I doubt she knows for sure. I have to tell Mia to stop talking about me to her friends because every time she has given my location to her friends things like this happens.

Mia
I pretty much got raked over the coals again because I innocently told a friend where Christian was at over the weekend. Kate is the only one I told and photos of him and his lady friend in compromising positions were taken and posted on line. It had to be taken care of, but it was on line and that was too long. I am angry that Kate could have done something like this. We still think she was behind the other situation. She definitely looked good for it. So now I just can't discuss my brothers locations with anyone at all. I also can't talk about who they are dating or otherwise.

Grace
Christian has told us about Kate possibly using information from us to make news. So we are to not talk about his location or who he is dating. Elliott has said this same thing as well. I know Kate has been friends with Mia since her first day of school, but I thought that she wouldn't use information for her own personal use. I think it's time to get rid of Kate as a friend if she is going to use information to get ahead. Mia is unhappy about it, but she still wants her as a friend. She just won't tell Kate anything she could use again.

Carrick
If she is going to be here or around us she needs to sign an NDA for the Greys, Steele's, Taylor's and Anastasia Howard. She can't use information on any of them. I think it would be nice for all Mia's friends to sign an NDA. I am waiting for the looks on their faces especially Kate Kavanagh's face. She will either sign it or not sign it, if she doesn't sign she will be escorted off the premises. After the hotel suite we are very suspicious of anyone who tries to become friends with any of us and if we could have proven Kate had something to do with what happened then, we would have sued her and her parents and won. All we had were suspicions and no one giving up any information on who set things in motion.

Barney
I helped get things done and in no time the link was empty and anyone trying to get it back up would find themselves with a blue screen of death for good. Anastasia and I worked hard on tracking everything on Kate's computer and phone. We were able to find things that she wanted hidden herself. So we decided to use the photos of her private life and blur it out. Of course we made sure we sent it to where it would do the worse damage, her parents and her brother. Then we sent it to the newspapers. It was very obvious who she was and the married guy she was with. Take that invasion of privacy, hopefully you will learn a lesson. Anastasia feels bad for the wife and children, but what's worse us that she was underage. The guy has been known for his philandering. We of course didn't show body parts in sending the photos. But it is obvious what's going on in the pictures.