Surprise Wedding

Jason
I delayed our departure for a few days due to weather. I got hold of everyone who wanted to see Barney married. Commercial flights were booked and Vegas was booked for all of us. Christian made sure that Anastasia was surprised as well. The Miller and the Duncan's were flown out early. Everything was ready all they needed were the bride and groom to choose rings and her engagement ring and their attire. Ray and Sheryl helped get the Millers and the Duncan's hidden away in Vegas. Christian ordered the Duncan's to their daughters wedding. They have a great work ethic and they had just been hired by him. His way of giving them the time for their only daughters wedding.

Gail
I told you he would want them to see her married. He didn't know about the wedding. So when we told him about it he had them flown to Vegas on a work related issue. Three days later we are on the jets and Robin and Elliott are leaving with us. He has crews finalizing everything and they will be returning home after that. Everything is being set up. Christian called someone and that someone started getting things ready for the wedding. The parents are there overseeing everything. We should arrive in Vegas in a day. Elliott has given Robin a drink to calm her during the landing. Jets are landing nearly every hour with wedding guests for the Duncan-Miller wedding. We lead them to their separate suites. Tuxes are in one suite and wedding dresses are in the other one. The mother of the bride and the groom are in the suite waiting for the wedding dresses and shoes to arrive. The groom and his father and father in law to be are waiting on the tuxes.

Jill
I walk in and am greeted by Sherry my friend whose daughter is marrying my son today. Constance arrives just before the wedding attire arrives. Soon we are looking through so many beautiful dresses in all styles.

Sherry
I hold several dresses up and shoes. Constance has decided on something very simple and short. I throw my hands up and go find a dress for myself and I see her in the dress and I cry. She is beautiful in the dress. I find something very fitting for a mother if the bride.

Constance
Mom hated the shorter dress and I loved it, it looks great on. I am glad it wasn't a long drawn out trying on everything imaginable. I pick the shoes the flowers for my bouquet. Barney sent over a tray of engagement rings and wedding bands to choose from, in our sizes. I choose the bands and then a simple engagement ring. I decide to have him place the engagement ring after we get married.

Jason
I will be best man and Bruce is walking Constance down the aisle. Gail has told me that Anastasia and Christian are making sure everything is good for the reception. The hotel has been great about the last minute things and bookings and have helped with other hotel bookings. Security is very tight.

Gail
Security teams have been arriving on the hour. Jason has been busy and he now has to be at the altar and I am in my dress walking down the aisle. Who knew, I would be standing up for Barney's bride. Not me. I figured best man for Christian and bridesmaid one of his brides friends or Anastasia. All the Greys are here and a lot of his co workers are here including Roz and Gwen her wife.

Christian
The wedding was beautiful and Barney is off the market now. I give Barney a month off and use if the jet and any place he wants to spend his honeymoon at on me and Anastasia.

Anastasia
We are thrilled for Barney and Constance and their parents. I am glad he found someone who likes what he does and can do it as well. Robin however grates on my nerves and I can't figure out why. Elliott is crazy about her. I hope she feels the same. It probably is because there have been a lot of crazy people in our lives and they use people close to us to try to get next to Christian or me.

Elliott
I introduce Robin to my family, she already met Anastasia and Christian on the island. They left shortly after we arrived to come back for work. We spent a lot of time working on the houses and Robin was sight seeing a lot. She hated that security guards were always around. I told her get used to it because they protect us and they also watch everything that might happen to us and have happened. I didn't mention the coverts on all of us.

Robin
I feel like I am always being watched. We flew back to go to Vegas for a close friends wedding. Barney Miller is marrying one if the island girls in Vegas before they return to Seattle. I am so ready to get home and away from Elliott. He is too much for me to deal with. A good guy who deserves better than me. I just don't know what is holding me back from falling in love with him. I can't figure it out, but when we kiss it feels like I am kissing my brother. How do I tell him that. Both of us were adopted and I am still trying to find out about my biological family. I teased him once about the fact we both have curly blonde hair and green eyes that is is possible we are siblings. At this point I am thinking we might be. We haven't had sex yet and I sleep in bed with him, but nothing happens. I am starting to think he feels the same about me. I decided to get a DNA test done on us and I have fast tracked it, but I ended up going to the island with him as a platonic thing.