A Needle Found

Carlyle
Things are getting worse and Mia needs to be hospitalized until the triplets are born, so I am going to be at the hospital to watch over her. I am digging through who has a beef with Christian Grey and Roz Bailey.

Ray
I check out the place where the streaming was going to and I see a man coming out of the building. He is looking around to check if anyone is following him. I know he has no idea who I am and he has definitely threatened my family's lives. This guy was spotted outside of Anastasia's doctors office. I picked up tailing him along with the other three. Jason and I have had someone come over and check for booby traps. They finally make it inside the building and they found a lot of photos of all the Greys and their families along with Roz and Gwen Bailey and both children. Which means this guy has been way too close to Gwen and Samantha. We check the hospital footage and get a clean photo and video of the guy. He is smiling for the camera. He wants us to know what he can do and that he can get very close to loved ones. We have aware he might go for the weakest of the group as well. Now I find out that Mia is in the hospital as well. She will be there for a while. So we need to be ready for him to try for Mia, again this might be a distraction.

Charles
I get an alarm signal and see that my place has been broken into. It was what I expected, but I already have my target in sight. I am watching and waiting for a moment alone with her and I just can't see an opening. Suddenly I feel an arm around my throat and I can't see who it is. I am handcuffed and cops surround me and I look into the eyes of the man that saved everyone from the jet crash. I never saw him coming and I don't know how he caught me. Mia was laying in her hospital bed helpless, she was being visited by Anastasia Grey and I saw a chance to kill not only the women but their unborn children. I keep fighting to get away from the cops but in the end I am picked up and carried to the squad car.

Carlyle
I am glad I waited for this guy to show his face, I figured he would strike when Mia had visitors from Anastasia Grey. Having two pregnant women available to him was why he had us find that place. I made sure I was the one to grab him, I knew everyone involved in Mia's care and he wasn't one of them. I let him think he was about to get his chance to hurt Mia and Anastasia. We were ready for him, we had hired doubles for Mia and Anastasia after we saw he was here when Gwen had her baby. We had made sure people knew that Mia was hospitalized for her last month of her pregnancy. We just gave a fake suite number. It only took two days and we caught him as he lurked around and thought it was time when the Anastasia double made her appearance he took a shot, he didn't even hear me coming. He had a gun on him and a silencer on it. He didn't get a chance to reach for it. I wanted to end him right there, but the cops arrived on the scene after I put him down on the floor and cuffed him. They searched him and found the gun, chloroform, a rag, masking tape, rope and cable ties along with a switchblade. I got the arresting cops name and insist they give him Miranda in front of me. They did and I recorded it, it turns out this was David Anderson's cousin. I didn't work for Grey when he was arrested for his crimes against the Grey family. I guess Charles had been sending death threats for a while, we found out that he was behind the jet crash. I mean really no one caught him injecting corrosive materials into the landing gear. He had successfully fooled someone he was a mechanic hired to check over the jet to assure it was in good running condition. All this was found out during the search of the building he was using to plan his next move. I have to give it to him he was good at what he was doing. Slipping through security and getting as close as he could get was not an easy task. I used common sense and figured the pregnant women were the targets that he wanted gone first. He couldn't get to Gwen but he tried to take her little girl. He was nearly caught then. That was when I realized that he was going after the easier targets first and it was a vendetta against Mrs Bailey and mr Grey and he nearly got Roz in the jet crashing. So we have him now. Mia was not aware of the situation, but Anastasia was very acutely aware of the issue.

Ethan
I breathed a sigh of relief when I got a text about the guy being arrested and Mia is safe but security forces will remain the same in case he had accomplices. I just type okay. Mia was put in a security suite for her safety only certain staff members are allowed in here. Anastasia snuck in wearing a disguise, she made a great little old woman. She brought Mia food to soothe the savage beast in her. Her cravings are beyond strange, liver with pistachio ice cream just isn't appealing at all. The triplets and their mother are safe. I know the truth of it all and sadly I have to lie to Mia about it. The stress would be too much on her and could cause her to go into labor early. No one wants that. Unlike Mia Anastasia is a tough little cookie she fought for her life from the beginning, she was in the hands of a pedophile for a short period before the Taylor's fostered her until she aged out. She was taught how to shoot and all kinds of self defense. She even knows the best things in the kitchen to use if a weapon isn't close at hand. She taught Mia about throwing certain spices in the assailant's eyes. I never sneak up on Mia or Anastasia for that matter in the kitchen while they are cooking. My eyes still have the memory of chili seasoning in my eyes. I had to go to the ER. The doctors got my eyes cleaned out but they just chuckled at how I came to be hurt. They laughed as they asked if I wanted to call the cops and press charges against my assailant. Anastasia said she was sorry for throwing the chili powder into my eyes. The doctors chuckled even more when they saw the tiny person who committed the heinous crime. Their words not mine.