No Regrets

Kate
They released my house back to me and the guns were all returned except the Schroeders are being kept. They found that I was being protected by the three and were absolved of any criminal charges. I had all my things washed and dry cleaned at the hotel and that saved me money and time. Davis had his washed as well. They were all brought up and placed in our rooms. I started packing things up and he already has his things ready to go. We have been here a week and have became friends. He tells me that I should be okay and he will make sure my alarms are working and is going to set up video surveillance for me with the help of Barney Miller from GEH. It shouldn't take long to do it. After that he is back on regular duty at GEH.

Carlyle
I started getting used to having Kate around, without all her friends and family she is a different person. The installation will take all day and we will need to set it all up on her computer. I am doing the actual work and Barney is showing me where to place them and how to place them. Oh boy. We finally get her bags and things to her room and Barney laughs as he sees me trying to get everything out of the car. It is like her clothing had babies. But we got it done. She unpacked and came down to see me install everything. She is on her laptop but I know when I am being watched lol. She actually started working out with me the rest of the time we were at the hotel. She had to take Tylenol for the pain the first day and after the third day she started feeling better and increased her workout. She wants to workout with me at my gym. So I added her as my guest to save her money on the membership fee.

Barney
I can't watch this anymore because I can sense the sexual tension between these two and it's irritating me. I finally get things on line and show them both how to use the alarms and the videos and how to turn it off and on and also the alarms and the doorbell video and how to communicate with anyone coming to the door while she is gone. I am very happy when I finally pack up and leave. I wave at both of them.
Holy crap was that really Kate Kavanagh or did someone replace her with a nicer person?

Kate
I invite Carlyle for dinner and he accepts and I call for delivery and he laughs and says he thought I was cooking dinner. I tell him I might burn down my house if I cooked or boiled water. We check out the doorbell thing and it is great. We play with all the various positions the cameras can be pointed and the sound as well. He asks me if I want him to teach me to shoot my gun properly and I agree to do it.

Carlyle
It has been a month and Kate and I have became more than friends and she has stayed with me a few times and I have stayed at her place. Of purse I have been assigned an overseas trip with Roz. I will be gone a week and I will video chat with Kate. Roz says I have it bad, I guess I must have it bad. I wait and suddenly there she is in all her glorious beauty and naked. She is getting more fit by the day. I am naked as well and she teases me and I watch as she makes herself orgasm and I stroke myself until I need to make a trip to finish in the bathroom. We had sex the first time the night before we left the hotel. We decided that we would stay friends and it became more after we returned her to her home. When we are off work we are together at our home, the gym and the shooting range. She is now training in self defense and doing very well at it.

Kate
I am ready for him to come back and make love to me in my bed. He is supposed to be home tonight. I hear that a small jet went off the tarmac at SeaTac and I try to find out who it is, while I am hysterical, I hear the doorbell ring and there he is standing there with a bandage on his forehead. I open the door and pull him inside and I am so happy to see him that I don't see the ring box in his hand.

Carlyle
I got everyone out of the jet after it went off the runway. The landing gear failed and as soon as the jet stopped I carried everyone off the jet and got them away from the jet as it went up in flames after I got the pilots to safety. I didn't notice my head injury until the EMTs were putting me on a gurney. I couldn't get to my phone. All of us were taken to the hospital and I was treated and got stitches and luckily no concussion. I finally a, driven to Kate's house and I have the engagement ring in my hand as I ring the door bell. She throws her arms around me and I hold her as she cries and walk her backwards into the house. I lock the door and I carry her up to our bed and I ask her to marry me. Through the crying she says yes and I slip the ring on her finger. She starts undressing me and then she removes her clothing and I am so happy to be home and here with her I don't stop kissing her and every bit of her body is my playground.