The Cycle Of Death And Birth Continues

Charles
I somehow got free of my guards and escape, but the sharp pain going through my chest tells me that I need medical attention and soon. I feel warm blood running out of my chest. It took me a month to figure a way out of this prison. I forgot one thing they have sharpshooters and they don't miss. I watch as my pathetic life unfolds before me and a man with pitchforks is looking down at me from a chair of flames. Ahh we have been waiting for you, welcome to hell you have friends here that want a shot at you. I am dragged away thinking about what friends I have that are waiting for me in hell. Jack the Ripper look a like, Charles Manson and a few others who I have never met before and hoped never to meet again. Thirteen people surround me and I am placed in a vat of fire. The pain is unbearable, but I can't go unconscious. I hear a voice tell me this is death in hell get used to it.

Christian
We get the news that Charles Anderson was killed during an escape attempt. We ran background checks for any other relatives might be involved and luckily found none. Apparently Charles was doing all this on his own, even David knew nothing, but you never knew if he is lying or not. Mia had her triplets after an rough month in bed. Three identical boys, Ethan Jr., Thomas Elliott and James Christian Grey Kavanagh. We are waiting for our little girl to show her face soon. Anastasia is in the nesting mode. Jason has a new grandchild and I gave him and Gail time off to enjoy his grandson Abbott Devlin Ford. I think Jason didn't care for the names she chose for their son. I have been told that Gwen is pregnant again. She wanted to move the babies closer together after finding out about Charles Anderson nearly grabbing their daughter from the nursery. She waited four months and they will wait six months between the next child. I hope it goes well, I think waiting might have been better, but not my body and not my choice. I am sure we have a little Roz in our lives now. Even Anastasia says that the baby can be intimidating.

Roz
I assure Gwen that Charles Anderson is indeed dead. There are no more relatives of David or Charles that anyone is aware of. He had no accomplices. Carlyle was the one who caught him trying to sneak into the fake Mia's room. He is now permanent CPO to Mia Kavanagh. Her triplets have their own. Our children have their own in the form of nannies and mannies. Now there's a story. We had to fire one of the mannies for sexual harassment of Gwen. He had her cornered and I caught the sound of her slapping him. My security got him out of our place immediately and gave him his possessions and reset all the codes and took the car and house keys. He hadn't even gotten his visitor pass to GEH yet. He called a cab and left. I guess the children were napping and he saw an opportunity to make his move thinking he could change Gwen into a man loving person. It doesn't work that way doofus. Some people can't get that through their think skulls. You are born a certain way and it can be an uphill battle to be okay with who you are really, when everyone expects you to go along with the norm. The world is changing and sone just don't like the changes.

Anastasia
My water broke while I was mopping the kitchen floor, Gail is out shopping for groceries and I dropped a glass of milk when my back spasmed hard and I doubled over from the pain. I yell for help when I realize I need help moving at all. I decide to lay on the floor in a dry spot. I grab towels as I go down. Sawyer apparently saw me go down and finally gets me calmed down. I think the screaming from the pain is just not helping me. I hear him call for help and two minutes later I am told the baby is coming. Prescott has removed my soaked panties and is checking and Ella Grace Grey is coming in a hurry. Five minutes later my baby is laying on my belly and the EMT's finally arrive. Christian is on a flight to New York and won't be back for a few days. Sawyer has called him and informed him of everything. Gail arrives and she goes with me in the ambulance security is following us the whole trip to the hospital. I delivered the placenta in the ambulance. They cut the cord before that thank God. Ella looks like Christian again gray eyes and all.

Christian
I have the pilot turn around and head back to Seattle after getting the message that my daughter was delivered at home and both mother and baby are on their way to the hospital to be checked out. I send a message to the Sterling company owner about my not being able to be there for the meeting, but will send Roz in my stead. Phyllis Sterling is irritating as hell and only wants to deal with me. I make sure security us with me at all times when I have meetings with her. I keep my distance from her. Anastasia told her to keep her hands to herself around her husband. Phyllis didn't take her seriously, she had no idea that Anastasia is a genius and she found out about a man that is her bed buddy and invited him to dinner with us. It was very amusing and enlightening to watch her squirm away from his touch. Anastasia and I laughed so hard after we left them to their own devices we ached from laughing. I got an earful from Phyllis the next day. I told her that I am not her husband nor do I plan on being her husband and I will never cheat in my wife so she needs to stop trying. That didn't stop her. Roz wants a shot at her and here us her chance. What I didn't know is that Phyllis swings for both teams. She also broke Roz's heart before she met Gwen.