The Weddings

Ray
I excuse myself and Sheryl and we go for a walk to where I am going to marry her. I have the engagement ring and we have three hours before we need to get ready for the wedding. I find the chapel I wanted and I get the ring out and ask her to marry me. At first she looks at the chapel and the ring and finally my eyes. She says she will marry me. We walk into the chapel with her smiling at me. This chapel is one of the few that have no Elvis impersonators as the officiant.

Sheryl
I am dumbfounded that Ray wanted to be alone with me right before his daughters wedding. We still need to get dresses for the wedding and he needs to find a suitable tux or suit for the wedding. We don't go too far before we are standing before a small wedding chapel. He pulls out an engagement ring and two wedding bands one for each of us. I look at the rings and the wedding chapel. He tells me there is no Elvis in this chapel. I tell him yes and ten minutes later and a very simple dress later and we are married. The dress can be worn at his daughters wedding, it's not a wedding gown, but something with lace over pink with flowers. I have shoes that will go with the dress easily. We go back and everything and everyone is getting ready for the wedding when we arrive with our marriage certificate and bouquet. They never noticed either. I quickly hide it in our room.

Anastasia
I finally found a simple white dress with lace overlay and the back hangs longer than the front, but doesn't hit the ground. The flowers are simple pink and white combinations. We finally are ready to go to meet Christian at the private hall where it is set up for our wedding. Both dads are waiting to walk me down the aisle and I notice they both have wedding bands today. I smile and ask Ray if he and Sheryl got married? He laughs and said he thought it would be easier to sneak out and marry her since they were here already.

Christian
Security informed me that Ray and Sheryl got married on their walk around town to stretch their legs. They should have known that they were being followed, but I guess they were distracted. Andrew is being transferred back to Seattle to stand trial for attempting murder. I know that I can be overbearing about security but I need to be. Andrew slipped through the door and was going to kill me and Anastasia on behalf of his crazy sister Leila. They determined Leila was not competent enough to tie her shoes much less stand trial. So she was placed in a psychiatric hospital. I am betting Andrew is going to be there as well.

Anastasia
It was like a dream until we said I Do and the pronounced us mr and mrs Christian Grey. It is a good thing that we are getting married here and not in Seattle. All our friends and family are in attendance that could join us. We dance with each other until we cut the cake throw the bouquet and leave for our honeymoon. We are going to be gone for a month. No wonder Barney and I had to complete our last project earlier than we needed to.

Barney
I decide to sit by Jessie since her date and mine are not here. We started chatting at dinner. She's three years older than me, but we can be friends and I know she's not after anyone for money or looks. Ray at least trusts me around his family. He knows my parents very well. So he knows how I was raised. The wedding was great and I actually danced with Jessie. Right now we have both been hurt by people using us. So has Carl, Sophie and James told about their experiences with people trying to get close to them to meet Christian and Elliott and in some cases Mia. They usually don't know until they know. People can fool you but eventually they show their hands.

Jason
So you finally married Sheryl, you have been seeing each other how many years? You two knew 2ay too much about each other for you to have started dating when she arrived here. Gail picked up on a few things and we figured out that you knew each other not long after you were assigned overseas, you just didn't date each other then.

Ray
I knew you both would pick up on it, so did Anastasia. She told me that I should have married Sheryl a long time ago. Sheryl agreed with her. Jason tells me to go dance with my wife because he is going to dance with his wife. I find her and lead her to the dance floor. Soon we have danced to three dances and decide to retire to our honeymoon suite that Christian had us upgraded to.

Sheryl
Everything was moved from our room 8n the suite to the honeymoon suite and it us beautiful and has dinner waiting for us with wine and fruit juices. A mini wedding cake is there as well, a congratulations to us and first class tickets to anywhere and any time we wish to take the time to go to.

Anastasia
We are on the jet and heading to Italy first. We join the Mile High Club in the bedroom on the jet. We might have broken records for the number of times in one flight. Christian has been very attentive to every part of my body and I his.

Christian
As soon as we could move around I guide Anastasia to the very back bedroom and I soon have her naked and I am inside her and I hear her moans and I slowly make love to her until I can't stop exploding inside her.