The Resemblence

Anastasia
I hold Scott Bailey and he has gray eyes and looks like Gwen otherwise. At first I thought I would feel weird about him helping Gwen and Roz to have a child of their own, but I guess the baby all makes it real. But he is truly Roz and Gwen's son. Christian and I talked it all through and a lot of documents were signed. Christian and I are God parents to Scott, we are left him if both Gwen and Roz die before he is of legal age. They don't have any family left. Another reason Christian agreed to donating his sperm and he has been asked to donate enough for them to have four children. All will be under the same contract and we will be God parents to the other children. Scott is Gwen and Christian's son biologically and they will have two children with that combination and two with Roz and Christian's donations. Gwen will carry all four. Gwen is a stay at home wife and Roz is the bread winner. Soon Christian and I will think about having our own child.

Christian
I see the look on Anastasia's face as she holds Scott. I know that look so well. I saw it on Roz and Gwen's face every time they visited the childcare center and watched the babies. A number of the mothers let them hold their babies. I gave in and drew up contracts with Gwen and Roz about me donating my sperm. Anastasia agreed to it as well. It was Roz and Gwen's idea to make us God parents to their children and if God forbid if anything happened to them and they both die Anastasia and will adopt them as our own. At first they wanted six and I negotiated it to four. I can't stop how many they have children wise, but I can assure I only father four of them. If they had multiples that I have no control over. Mom and dad know, but no one else knows about my donations. It definitely made Gwen and Roz very happy and that was a good thing.

Roz
I walk up to Christian and ask him if he and Anastasia are thinking of having children yet? He tells me that soon they might be giving it a shot. Gwen brings Scott over after taking him from Anastasia and I see the gratitude in her eyes for Christian and Anastasia doing this for us. I think about Anderson and I am glad Christian is so protective of his family and friends. We hug him and go show off Scott to others.

Gwen
I just can't stop holding this little miracle. Scott has Christian's eyes, but he has my hair and face. He most likely will have his height once he is grown. I hug Christian and let him know that we appreciate him for all he has done. I take Scott to see Grace and Carrick. I get photos of them holding Scott. Of course they might have adopted Christian, but in my mind they were his parents and are Scott's grandparents. I give them updated photos of us as often as I can.

Grace
Scott is very precious and I am very proud of him and proud that Christian agreed to do this for Gwen and Roz. We can't claim him as our grandchild publicly because of safety concerns. But we are his grandparents otherwise. I am glad they let us see him. They send photos of him regularly. They don't have to, they just like that we want to play grandparents to him. Even if he wasn't part Christian we would play grandparents to him and any other children Gwen and Roz would have, they are family.

Carrick
I hold Scott and he is such a good child. I am glad Christian did this and I am also glad he is so overprotective, it saved lives and my grandson. We hope we get grandchildren soon. We have a new daughter, we call her that since she is Elliott's sister. Mia is happy there are more females in the family now. Kate, Lily and Leila aren't around any more. Kate is too busy with college and working at Kavanagh Media in the mailroom. I was glad to hear her parents are punishing her for her bad behavior. The biggest was giving half of her trust fund to Penny for helping to destroy a marriage. To get the other half she has to get good grades and stay away from married men. She has no times to do bad things again. Leila and her half brother might never be released from the psychiatric hospital. Mental illness runs in the family on both sides.

Mia
I am chatting with Gwen and Roz about their sons gray eyes and how they resemble Christian's. They told me they saw the color of the donors eyes and thought it would be a great idea to have those eye colors. It was amazing.

Elliott
I hold Scott and know beyond a shadow of doubt he is Christians son. Those gray eyes can't fool anyone. He definitely looks like Gwen in other aspects. I am guessing he and the ladies want this kept secret. I can understand why they would want to. The boy is already a target add that he is the biological son of a billionaire and kidnapping him would no doubt be something to worry about. Security is tight on everyone close to him. For very good reasons.

Robin
I have a lot of new family members now. Elliott being my brother has been eye opening and I now have security following me. I know that there are coverts as well. So far the press hasn't even mentioned my name and Elliott and I have been in public a lot lately and enjoying having fun at bars. He and I are wing people. So far we have met two other people that are doing the same thing.