A Private Chat? (sex)

Christian
I wanted to get Anastasia alone, but didn't know how to. I asked two men if I could ask Anastasia out. Talk about sweating and I was. Both could easily kill me and my body would never be found. They told me I better remember that she is a lady and to treat her as such. I better not break her heart. She broke mine when she wouldn't accept the car I bought for her. So we are having a private chat about it. I found out that she is moving into an apartment in the building and the security is being updated and upgraded. Barney has turned 18 and he has moved into another apartment in the building. I think Mia and he are seeing each other. I could be wrong though. So a month from now she will live on the seventh floor she bought all the apartments and had them combined. That was the work Elliott was giving her as her birthday present. She is working as an attorney and an IT person as well. Her schedule is full. So I need to catch her before it gets any fuller.

Anastasia
Barney heard about the car and he laughed when he heard me turn it down. I agree to talk privately about it. He arranges a time to join him in the penthouse to talk and have dinner. I at first thought dinner was a bit much for just trying to give him back the car. I just give in and we set a time and I am nervous for some reason. So I am going to see him. His place is huge and security is expecting me. Mom knows I am joining him for dinner to try to give back the car, she said I could just donate it, but he would just buy me another one. So here I am and dinner has been setup on his table and we start eating it. I see him nearly everyday and still can't get over how good looking he is. He has dated quite a few women and each were very beautiful, but they were after his money. They didn't last long, Elliott has had his share of gold diggers as well. Christian is nervous as well, so I just tell him that a car is too expensive a gift to give as a gift to me. It gives off an impression that I don't want anyone to have of me. He smiles and says that as long as everyone that matters knows it was a gift from the heart then I should accept it the manner it was presented with no strings attached.

Christian
I lead her from the table and into the tv room and I ask her to pick out a movie. She picks out a movie for us and I sit close to her. I tell her that I really wanted to have dinner alone with her and maybe start dating if she is willing. I look her in the eyes and I know I want more from her. I want it all. I have known her for a long time. I think when she first started high school. Six plus years and oddly enough that is about the difference in our ages. I put my arm around her and pull her in for a kiss. I gently kiss her lips and look in her eyes and kiss her again as she responds to my kisses. I really want her. I pull her onto my lap and continue kissing her. I don't want to stop kissing her. I tell her that I love everything about her. She grew more beautiful everyday, it was hard to concentrate on my work knowing how close she was to me.

Anastasia
I can't stop kissing him and I feel dampness between my legs, being on his lap is not helping things at all, his erection is obvious. I am on the shot after I got ill Gail took me to OB/GYN and they put me on the shot to help with my cycles. I have felt much better now. I know if we don't stop it will lead to sex. When he tells me he lives everything about me, I am wondering if this is a regular line to get girls into bed with him. But he looks at me and I can see something else. He wants more than sex. He pulls me agains him and turns me so I am facing him and straddling him. He pull my face closer and kisses me deeply and I feel him underneath me and I like this he presses his erection upward to meet my wetness. I don't want to stop, but I need to before I am lost in the passion.

Christian
I am hoping she stays with me tonight. I want her very badly. I move her so she is straddling me and I press my erection against her wet crotch. It was obvious she is turned on. I keep holding her and pushing up against her as I kiss her passionately. I put my hand under her shirt and she lets me fondle her nipples and I moan with pleasure and so does she. I keep kissing her and grinding upward and she starts responding in kind. I pull off my shirt and then hers and I suck on her breasts and I need her badly. She asks me if I have a clean STD and AIDS test? I tell her I can show it to her. I pull out the test results and she reads them. I ask her if she has and she says yes she has, but she knew they were possibly be clean because she is a virgin. She is on the shot as of two weeks ago. I move back to kissing her and pulling her nipples and I unzip my pants and I move under her skirt and pull her panties off and I pull my pants down so my erection is free. I place her where I can slide inside her. I have her where I move gently as I kiss her very deeply and she responds and she pushes me deeper inside her riding me slowly up and down and I feel her Hyman give and she cries out and continues on and soon we are moving in sync and kissing and I play with her breasts and I feel her orgasm but I want another couple orgasms and get them and I explode inside her. I move her so I can pull my pants up and zip up. I carry her with our clothes into my bedroom.

Anastasia
I decide after seeing his health status to experience sex with him, because I heard he knows his way around the bedroom and he sure does. He grabs our clothes zips up and picks me up and Carrie's me to his bedroom. I am sitting on his bed and pulls me up and removes my skirt. He takes his clothes off and I feel him lay down and pull me to him. I feel his mouth on my breasts as he sucks them hard an bites down on them. I watch as he moves between my legs and start biting gently up and he makes his way to my clit with his fingers and tongue. Suddenly his tongue is inside me and he licks inside me. I have another orgasm and he licks me clean he moves up kissing biting his way up to my breast and he slides inside me and I wrap my legs around his hips as he starts moving gently in and out and I meet him. I hope this isn't a one night stand thing. He definitely is good at this. No wonder his exes want him back, it isn't just about the money. It is about his looks and his bedroom abilities. None of them were ever shown the real man behind the facade. We kiss passionately and I just can't get enough of him and orgasm after orgasm he has not came yet inside me and suddenly we explode together and it prolongs my orgasm as he pulses inside me. We are sated and I am laying on top of him and he stays inside me.

Christian
As she lays on top of me I tell her that I want her to live with me. I want her here beside me at the end of the day and the beginning of the day. I knew we would be good together. I tried hard to get the others to orgasm but I think they were just after the money. Emotions play a part in sexual orgasms. I know that Anastasia cares about me as I do her and I hope it grows into love. Of any of the young ladies I went out with she wants me for me and not my body. I move Anastasia and go to relieve myself. I come out and she is gathering her clothing. I take them from her and put them in the chair. I lead her to our bed. You aren't leaving me, I have plans for your body.