•11•

•Tom's Pov•

 Give her time. Yeah ok. After I left Haz's I knew what I needed to do. I hopped on my private jet and headed for Oregon. 8 hours later I got in at about 1 am and checked into a hotel close to her mum's place. During the 8-hour flight, all I could think about was what Evangeline said to me. How she hates me. It's all my fault.

I know I fucked up but I couldn't just leave my child with a mother like Lydia. We were having a baby anyways so I didn't see the problem adding another one. I guess I didn't fully think about the fact that Lydia's baby would be born first so all of our firsts with our baby would be for Lydia's and not Lia's. I was asking her to lose all of those first to another child.

Tomorrow morning I am going to her mum's house and I will fucking beg if I need to. I just need to talk to her and try and fix this. Once I am all checked in and in my room, I start getting ready to sleep so I can go early in the morning tomorrow.

Ring Ring

My phone rings and when I look at the caller ID I don't hesitate to answer.

"Lia? What's wrong? Where are you?" I ask instantly

"I am where you are not Tommy. Where's your baby momma?" I can hear her voice slurring. Is she drinking?

"Don't be like this, please. Lia I sti-" Before I can finish she cuts me off.

"Why did you choose her? What did I do wrong? Was it because I took too long to get pregnant?"

"Baby that's not true, ok I didn't choose her. I would never choose another woman over you. You have to believe that, please. But I can't abandon my baby." I pleaded with her to understand.

"Yet you were fine abandoning our baby and now the baby left me too. I was a terrible wife and I guess whatever god there is thought I would be a terrible mother too. But at least you got your baby, right? Hopefully, you did a paternity test seeing how she's a gold-digging cow. But whatever you love her anyways."

"Bye, Tommy it's been a pleasure like always. I need more alcohol." I can hear her mutter that last part.

"Lia Im coming to get you, dont drink anything else," I tell her right before she hangs up.

I am rushing pulling my clothes back on and high tailing it down the stairs not being patient enough to wait for the elevator. When I got downstairs I jumped into a cab while the person it was for is cussing me out for stealing it.

"Sorry!"

"Hi please I need to go to a club or bar but I don't know how many there are," I tell the driver hoping there aren't many.

"Well, there is a brand new one called Double D not too far from here. I would say it's the closest one maybe." He tells me then starts driving there.

It's close to her mum's so maybe this is the one she's at. I'll look all night if I have to.

"Yes there is perfect, thank you."

I am arriving there in 2 minutes and see the long ass line. I give the man a 20 tip and when the bouncer sees me he instantly recognizes me.

"Mr. Holland come right on in."

"Thank you"

Once I am in I start searching everywhere starting at the bathrooms hoping she is in line there but no luck. Pulling up a picture I have of her I walk to the bar counter and show them her picture asking if they have seen her in here tonight. I am about to give up when I start hearing people cheering something on.

When I move toward it I am stunned to silence. There standing on the main stage is my innocent wife. She is dancing on one of the poles they have set up. I feel myself moving closer not liking these men seeing her but also not being able to look away.

I haven't seen her like this since we were in Florida. So carefree and full of life. She looks so fucking sexy in that tight red dress and red fuck me heels. The second I see her reaching around for the zipper I jump up there, throw her over my shoulder, and take her off that stage.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you are doing?" Two security guards come up to me.

"I am her husband and am getting her off the stage before she shows my property off. Do you have a fucking problem with that?" Before they can answer I turn to leave and tell them. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

I take her over to a quieter corner of the club and put her down.

"Tom!! What the hell are you doing here?" She can't exactly stay still so I pull her to the couch set up.

"You called me. Also, we need to talk Lia, about everything."

"There's nothing to talk about ok. You left me while I was pregnant for another woman who you also knocked up. I am fine with it. You showed me who you really are. Haz was right from the start, you were just gonna break my heart." She tries to walk away but I have to make her understand.

I grab her arm spinning her to me.

"Tom what ar-" Before she stops me I am kissing her.

I didn't realize just how much I missed this. How much I missed her. I am trying to part her lips with my tongue and can feel her hesitance but in the end, she opens up for me. It was like magic, all the fighting, the divorce, Lydia, it all just went away. I pull her onto my lap while sitting back down and have her straddle my hips. I know she can feel me and I can hear her whimpers. But one thing I didn't expect to hear was the sound of skin-on-skin contact and something I didn't expect to feel was her hand on my cheek.