•18•

WARNING
This chapter is short and I am sorry for the long time. I'll write another one after class and work and hopefully it is longer.
Toms POV•
Laying in my empty bed I find it hard to sleep. She is here. As in right down the hall. It would be so easy to just go in there and see her. I have to.
I get up and go to her door. I'm not surprised it's closed since she wants her privacy but what surprises me is that when I open the door, she isn't in here.
I walk out thinking maybe she took Tes out but then I see Tessa laying in a ball outside the nursery.
My mum said she finished getting it ready but I haven't had the heart to see it since I found out. I haven't even told her yet.
I push the door open and look around. I see the crib my friend had made to match Lias, I see the walls making it look like the wilderness. And then I see her, clutching the teddy bear I had made with a number 1 in the center. I did that to kind of represent our number of kids like thing 1 and thing 2.
I see the wetness under her eyes and the disheveled hair from sleeping in the rocking chair.
"Hey, Lia," I say while gently rubbing her shoulder to wake her up.
It takes a few times but then I hear her groan.
"Tom? What are you doing in here?"
God that sexy sleepy voice.
"I noticed you weren't in your room and saw Tessa laying outside so I assumed. But Lia what are you doing in here?" I ask really confused.
"It's stupid but I forgot which room it was since this used to be a guest room also. And when I walked in I just couldn't leave."
"This is actually the first time I have been in here too. Mum did all of this." I confess.
"Even the crib?"
"Actually that was me. When we found out you were pregnant I called up my friend Kyle who makes furniture. It was supposed to be a baby shower surprise."
"I love it. It would have been perfect for them. I like the engraving also. It means a lot you went out of your way for me."
She stands up and while still clutching the bear she heads to the door.
"We should get some sleep. Thank you for waking me up."
"Goodnight Lia."
"Goodnight Tom."

Sorry this chapter is short. I had it written out but no Wi-Fi to post. I will write another later tn and it will be the normal length.