•12•

•Tom's Pov•

She slapped me. She slapped me. Once out of my initial shock, I feel her trying to get off of me, but I am not having it.

"What the hell Lia? What did you hit me for?" I ask grabbing her waist to get her to stop moving.

"Why did you kiss me? Tom, I am not yours ok. You left me alone and that is all on you. Just go back to your perfect family and perfect job with your perfect house." I can hear her words slurring more since we were on the phone.

"I told you not to drink anymore, Lia. Let's go. We need to sober you up." I say standing but holding her legs around my waist.

While walking out and heading toward the taxi sign I feel her hits and pushes diminish. Finally after waiting a bit a taxi pulls up and I tell him what hotel I am at. Instantly the car moves and she knocks out in my arms. I see her face smooth over and I see her at peace almost.

He pulls up to the hotel and thankfully helps me open my door so I can carry her out. I make my way to my room and lay her on the bed. When her head hits the pillow though, instead of falling deeper asleep she wakes up.

"No. Take me home. I don't want to be here, I need to go home." She keeps trying to get up but doesn't exactly have the coordination for that right now.

"Come on Lia let's get you out of this dress and into something to sleep in." I didn't realize how hard this is to do while the other person is drunk. "Help me out here baby," I tell her when her arm gets stuck.

Finally, after realizing there was a zipper, I got the dress off and her shoes off. But I did not expect to find her body like this, and I'm not just talking about being completely bare underneath. I mean she is red and looking boney, like she's not eating.

"Baby, what did you do?" I ask trailing my hands down the ribs that I can visibly see.

"I have no reason to care anymore since everyone is gone. Mom remarried, Haz and Stassie are getting married, you are having a baby with Lydia, my baby died, and so I died," and it was then that I finally heard how broken she was. I could feel the pain and despair radiating off of her.

She then fell back asleep laying naked on my bed.

"Let's talk when you are sober. Good night my love. I promise I will fix this."

•Lias Pov•

Oh My God. My head is pounding so fucking bad right now, I can't even hear my thoughts. I roll over on my bed and cuddle back into my hard pillow. Wait... Since when was my pillow hard? And since when did I have more than one pillow? I shot up in bed and everything got dizzy. After the black dots went away I saw it. Me naked and Tom was next to me without a shirt. I slowly, so I don't throw up, got out of bed and went into the bathroom there.

"Ok, no marks," I say looking at my body. "No soreness," feeling down under. "No condom in the trash," but that's normal.

I go back to the room and see my dress and shoes and phone, along with his shirt. I realize this dress leaves little to the imagination so I throw his shirt over on top of the dress to cover more.

"Lia?" I hear Tom ask.

Slowly I turn to face him, crimson in the face.

"Don't worry. We didn't do anything. I brought you back here, changed you out of your dress, and before I could put a shirt on you, you passed out again. That's all, I promise."

"Yeah cause promises mean a lot," I say sarcastically but not intending for it to be aloud.

"I deserve that. Look Lia can we talk, please? I need to ask about something you said last night."

"Look whatever I said, don't take to heart. I was drunk and didn't know what I was saying. Hold on. If you say me naked then did you also see..." I trailed off.

"The rawness of your skin? Or how much weight you have lost?" He asked but we both knew the answer to both of our questions. It was obvious.

"You said something last night that yes may have been a drunken thought, but I need to know if sober you thinks it as well," he tells me and I try raking my brain to figure it out.

"I don't know what you're talking about, honestly."

"Do you really think I should get a paternity test on Lydia's baby?" He asks being completely serious.