Twenty nine

Chloe was on edge. She knew how Graham had woken up. She knew how she wanted to see him. But at the same time she didn't.

She wanted to know who had attacked him and her. She knew that she was there that night. She knew how it was still a blur to her and it scared her.

Chloe knew how none of it was easy. And she knew how scared that she was.

Chloe sat with Esmè. She smiled as she looked to her. "It's okay. Mummy has you. And it's all going to be okay," she said as Esmè cried.

Chloe looked as Kim walked into the room and looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Kim asked.

Chloe looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay. I don't know. My head is a mess. And I can't stop thinking about him and all that has happened. I know what he did. I know how he hurt me. But I do still care about him. Despite it all," she said.

Kim looked to her and smiled. "I get that. Do you want to go and see him?" She asked her daughter.

Chloe sighed. "I don't know. I don't know what to do. I mean I do want to see him. I want to see if he is okay. But I know that if I do it will bring all the memories of that night back," Chloe said. 

Kim looked to her and nodded. "I know it's not easy. But whatever you want to do I am here. And I will support you," she said as Chloe looked to her and smiled.

****

Chloe stood in the kitchen. She looked to see Scarlett as she walked in. Chloe looked to her sister and smiled. "Hey."

"Hey. I wanted to see how you are. I heard about Graham. I mean I'm glad he isn't dead. Despite all what he has done," Scarlett said.

Chloe nodded and smiled. "Me too. For Esmè's sake too. I just don't know how I feel."

Scarlett smiled. "That's normal. I mean it's a lot to take in. And he's been in a coma a long time. We were preparing the worst of it all," she said.

Chloe sighed.  "I know I just want to find out who did this. I want to find the person. I want to know why. Why they also attacked me too. What happened as I have no memory of what I went through," she mumbled. 

Scarlett looked to her and smiled. "It will be okay."

****

Chloe got to the hospital. She stood outside of Graham's room watching in. He was laid in his bed.

She stood watching him for a moment and sighed. She knew how none of it was easy.

She sighed to herself as she walked into the room. "Chloe," he said.

Chloe looked to him and smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Like someone tried to kill me. You were there. Are you okay?" He asked as she nodded.

"Do you remember what happened?" She asked.

Graham nodded. He smirked. "I do. I remember everything I know who tried to kill me..."