Three

Chloe walked towards home farm. She knew she needed to seduce Graham to begin the plan of getting home farm back for her mother.

Graham stood outside. He smirked when he saw Chloe walking towards him. "Morning."

"Hello."

Chloe grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I was thinking that maybe today, you and I can go for a drive to the countryside. That's if Joe hasn't got you booked," she said.

"That would be fine."

***
Chloe and Graham were driving. Chloe placed a hand on Graham's thigh. "You know, I've realised that you're quite attractive and I found myself thinking about you late at night," she said.

Graham looked at her. "You are very beautiful."

***
Chloe made Graham pull over. She pulled him into the backseat and straddled him. She could feel him getting hard. "I want you and I know you want me too," she mumbled.

Graham wasn't denying that. The two of them kissed passionately. Chloe wasn't the type to have sex in the back of a car but she needed to get access to home farm.

Graham pushed into her. They both moaned at the contact. Chloe felt different when she had sex with Graham. He made her feel wanted.

***
The two of them went back to the village. Chloe grinned and kissed Graham. "I'll see you later," she teased.

"Yes."

Chloe found her sister and grinned. "The plan is set in motion."

Scarlett looked at her. "You and Graham? Where? Not home farm," she said.

Chloe shook her head. "No. We went to the countryside. In Joe Tate's car."

Scarlett burst out laughing. She looked at her sister. "Wow. Could you be anymore of a slut?" She asked.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "I'm getting stuff done."

"Did you use a condom?" Scarlett asked as she took a sip of the coffee she had bought.

"Pull out method. Works a fine treat."

***
Joe went to find Graham. "I tried to find you earlier. I wanted to go into town. Where were you?" He asked.

"I was out. With Chloe."

Joe nodded. "And where is the woman who has taken Graham's affections?"

Graham walked off. Joe followed. "Come on. It's about time you had some fun. It's been 10 years since the crash," Joe said.

Graham turned back to Joe. "Don't."

***
Chloe went to meet with Kim. She sat in the restaurant. "Well?"

"I had sex with him. I think I'm one step closer to getting access to home farm," she said.

Kim nodded. "Did you manage to scope out the house?" She asked her daughter.

Chloe sighed. "I had sex with him. But it was in his car," she mumbled.

Kim frowned. "Chlo! Home farm is where you need to be. Be careful," she said.

"I will. It's going to take some time though Mum. I mean, it's not easy to bed someone. It takes time," she said.

Kim nodded and kissed her daughters head. "Just be careful. Keep an eye on Scarlett too."

Chloe left the restaurant. She knew things had to happen. And quick. She didn't want to keep letting her mum down.